Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MidlandsRugbyLeague

Midlands RL Propose Change In Governance

28 posts in this topic

The deadline for questions, comments and objections from clubs has passed and nothing has been forthcoming. Hence the Midlands League will be dissolved as outlined and from hereon will be administered by the RFL.

(It's easy to sound like David Lowe if you try hard enough)

Now all the fun and games start .

Not my problem anymore.

Now all the fun and games start .

The fun and games started in 2006 when Sheffield Forgers played Chesterfield Spires. Fun and games will continue in the coming years.

The fun and games started in 2006 when Sheffield Forgers played Chesterfield Spires. Fun and games will continue in the coming years.

Yes but without messers Fellows and Butler running the show I doubt there will there be quite as much "fun". Lets hope Red Hall are ready for us :.)

Yes but without messers Fellows and Butler running the show I doubt there will there be quite as much "fun". Lets hope Red Hall are ready for us :.)

Lets hope your ready for Red Hall.

Are you standing down Tim?

Yes I am. The constitution of te management committee for the league will be decided at or after the clubs meeting on 16th.

Yes I am. The constitution of te management committee for the league will be decided at or after the clubs meeting on 16th.

Big loss mate

Look, he can't even spell 'the.'

Hardly a great loss in my book.

I'm not the type to worry if he can't do joined up writing, I do know that his idea's are more middle of the road and workable than what's coming out of Red Hall.

Prat

That's a bit harsh. Not being able to spell 'the' might limit his capabities as a rugby league administrator, but it doesn't necessarily make him a "prat."

The guy made a little typo. After years of dedicated service I think he deserves a little more respect from you.

Have you ever done anything other than show yourself up?

Don't bother replying I have just put you onto ignore.

I can spell 'the,' which is more than can be said about Sir Timothy Fellows.

You can, but you can't get your comma and apostrophe in te right order.

You can, but you can't get your comma and apostrophe in te right order.

Actually the comma goes inside the inverted commas/speech marks. Only a "prat" who can't actually spell 'the' would fail to recognise that.

Glad to see you and your questionable grammar drummed out of our great game once and for all. And I don't care who that upsets.

And before you start, it's a myth that you can't start a sentence with 'and.'

Actually the comma goes inside the inverted commas/speech marks. Only a "prat" who can't actually spell 'the' would fail to recognise that.

Glad to see you and your questionable grammar drummed out of our great game once and for all. And I don't care who that upsets.

Suddenly you're Michael Gove now. I see which way the wind's blowing.

Actually, you appear to be based in America too.

Potty, you are an even bigger prat then I first thought.  Excuse the spelling.

Potty, you are an even bigger prat then I first thought. Excuse the spelling.

How can you defend him? Do you realise he once misused an apostrophe in his own name!! A mate of mine reckons he also uses semi colons when he's meant to use colons.

I dread to think how illegible his resignation letter must've been. Probably written in crayon.

Indeed - it's probably time to get back on topic.

The Midlands League has come and gone, but I've always got my runners-up plaque from the Bolsover and District Sports Awards. They can't take that off me.