Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King Of Leon

Hood released by Rhinos

16 posts in this topic

with immediate effect.What was everyones opinions ? I thought was pretty quick from dummy half but did throw some daft intercept passes that unfortunetly cost us some vital tries, however i rated the kid but could we afford him.....

with immediate effect.What was everyones opinions ? I thought was pretty quick from dummy half but did throw some daft intercept passes that unfortunetly cost us some vital tries, however i rated the kid but could we afford him.....

Not a Leeds fan so I don't/didn't get to see much of him play but however I agree with you that this kid has talent from what little I've seen. He needs to knuckle down with a new club and maybe even drop down a league and do an Alex brown, Kevin penny, jermaine mcgillvary etc playing week in week out.

Signed for Cas, apparently. I liked what I saw of him when he turned out against us earlier this season. Undoubtedly got ability, just very rough around the edges.

would have thought he would be 3rd choice at cas behind daryl clark and adam milner although clark may go to warrington.

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, September 9, 2013 - No reason given

Is uncle robin was a good un but what a thieving xxxx he was

hahaha post of the year that mate

Signed for Cas, apparently. I liked what I saw of him when he turned out against us earlier this season. Undoubtedly got ability, just very rough around the edges.

No he hasn't,offers from 2 championship clubs and an offer from a SL club.

No he hasn't,offers from 2 championship clubs and an offer from a SL club.

championship? Or championship 1?

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, September 9, 2013 - No reason given

fortheloveofmoney .Do you really want to say that to Daz.face to face. Think what your posting here.

Ive heard robbos the social secretary at beeston broncos. Doing the teas and coffees and stuff on a match day. I just hope his old mans not looking after the money!!!