Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YCKonstantine

RL in Selby

4 posts in this topic

You're probably better off posting this on the Featherstone Rovers section under Other Forums. There's Selby Warriors, but there are some members who use that forum regularly will know more about them. I believe ex-Rovers scrum half Phil Butler, from their 1977 Championship winning side, has a lot to do with them.

I used to play for Selby Warriors , the fella you need to get in touch with is David " Suggy " Sowden , he's the club chairman & an old team mate , they have 2 open age sides & a growing junior section , they are based at Fox Hill Lane in Brayton , go on the Fev forum as stated , Suggy goes under the name Lowfield but plenty know him , alternatively look him up on Facebook & P M him , hope this helps

I used to play for Selby Warriors , the fella you need to get in touch with is David " Suggy " Sowden , he's the club chairman & an old team mate , they have 2 open age sides & a growing junior section , they are based at Fox Hill Lane in Brayton , go on the Fev forum as stated , Suggy goes under the name Lowfield but plenty know him , alternatively look him up on Facebook & P M him , hope this helps

Thanks, I'll keep a look out