Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YCKonstantine

RL in Selby

10 posts in this topic

I posted this on my own forum but someone told me to post here. So I just moved to Selby and was wondering if there were any teams I could join, I'm 19 if that helps.

Posted you on our forum , Suggy ( Lowfield ) is chairman of Selby Warriors , PM him on here or Facebook @ David Suggy Sowden

big ginger bloke called Robin ha just been appointed head of youth, according to paper.

I posted this on my own forum but someone told me to post here. So I just moved to Selby and was wondering if there were any teams I could join, I'm 19 if that helps.

We train Tues and Thurs mate 7pm on our pitch on Foxhill Lane. We have 2 open age teams so we always need as many players as we can get so either just turn up training you will be made more than welcome or give me a call on 07585801152

big ginger bloke called Robin ha just been appointed head of youth, according to paper.

according to "the paper" a double decker bus was found on the moon!!!

according to "the paper" a double decker bus was found on the moon!!!

i think it's good that the club have got a social worker on board to guide the young players.

Posted · Hidden by Maureen T-k, September 10, 2013 - Could be deemed as offensive

i think it's good that the club have got a social worker on board to guide the young players.

Jimmy Saville

you know what you are don't you?????

Social worker my fat wobbly ginger botty!

Just the ticket. Bet it was B&S. You have to decide what that stands for..