Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OutOfTownRoughyed

Rochdale v London

19 posts in this topic

London threw worrincy in and back fired immediately injured and gone off after 5 minutes. All hornets so far already 6-0 after 10 minutes

...and you had a b0ll0cking for supporting London!!  Personally, I think if you paid your £12 you can support who you want!.

pay your money support who you want .When you play Skolars or Hemel in a few weeks time I will be there supporting them .Nice to meet and chat with some of the Oldham fans out on the carpark some good banter with some fellow rugby league fans .

pay your money support who you want .When you play Skolars or Hemel in a few weeks time I will be there supporting them .Nice to meet and chat with some of the Oldham fans out on the carpark some good banter with some fellow rugby league fans .

At the final you mean?

Yeah i know mate as if id ever support Rochdale. U coming next wk?

Unfortunately not. As much as I'd like to I am working that weekend in Holland.  The other car load of Cru Supporters are going though and probably one or two more. Should be a cracking game. Winner straight to the Grand Final so I expect it will be fiery!!