Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gav Wilson

Delightful Dozen lead Knights’ 2014 charge

112 posts in this topic

Brooke Broughton signed for Hawks Col how did he go for the Knights.

To be totally honest had forgotten about him, but not in a bad way, we missed last 3 games

so didn't see much of him, but I would have had him in our 17 next season, looks like

you're lads are the team to beat, actually looks a stronger squad than this season

yeah apparently the hull city knights were shocking last year

Aye they were that, but Hunslet Rhinos didn't fare to well did they?

To be totally honest had forgotten about him, but not in a bad way, we missed last 3 games

so didn't see much of him, but I would have had him in our 17 next season, looks like

you're lads are the team to beat, actually looks a stronger squad than this season

Hunslet do seem to be recruiting really well, hope the Knights can sign some quality to go alongside our promising youngsters

Aye they were that, but Hunslet Rhinos didn't fare to well did they?

we were dire mate. I'd scrap dr and stick with our own lads

we were dire mate. I'd scrap dr and stick with our own lads

Indeed, the link up with Hull was to the detriment of the Knights and it's players, only one or two played as if their hearts were in it, Briscoe was the best DR player last season.

Indeed, the link up with Hull was to the detriment of the Knights and it's players, only one or two played as if their hearts were in it, Briscoe was the best DR player last season.

keinhorst, singleton and richard moore were all top notch for us mate. Problem is we had players who just didn't wanna be here. Achurch was shocking, mcshane thought he was above hunslet. My main issue was the lads missing out who really wanted to play for us

Are we due any new signings soon . Have we signed people and are just holding releasing them to us ? Could do with some old heads to compliment the good youngsters we have on board .

Are we due any new signings soon . Have we signed people and are just holding releasing them to us ? Could do with some old heads to compliment the good youngsters we have on board .

I know 1 of your new signings. ive been sworn to secrecy but you'll be happy

Apparently macca knows something we don't.

Think Maccca probably knows something else now which means that signing wont happen ? ;)

Think Maccca probably knows something else now which means that signing wont happen ? ;)

Thas a wise old owl thee Andy