Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chairman LMAO

Match Report: Batley Bulldogs 68-28 Workington Town

41 posts in this topic

Easiest one of the season. He was awesome today.

Easiest one of the season. He was awesome today.

that kick for greenwoods try was awesome try of the week for me!

Thought Black had his best game for quite a while too. Bossed the game well behind the dominant pack.

I was just going to say I thought Black was great today. Wally, Cambell, and Greenwood also put in a good shift.

thought the attacking options used were excellent looked like we could score on every set in workingtons half.

What was the half time draw number. Was it claimed?

All had a decent game, baz was back to his best today and even keegan kept hold of the ball, only dissapointment was Faal, he should of been taken off after 1st fifteen minutes, he just didn't seam inerested and was blowing out of his a..e after only 10 mins.

I disagree about Faal. Yes he was vulnerable when Forber ran at him but he was not the only one. He also made good yards running and his pick up from his boots when Greenwood scored was exceptional.

As for Hirst, Smith and Rowe, I thought they were great. Smith made good yards all game and ran aggressively. Rowe was also aggressive and was it him who tackled the guy in the middle of the park playing uphill that led to one of our tries?

if all duel reg players are all available who would u drop??also dan Fleming mught b available as cas have finished?4 places to make way for.

Totally disagree about faal and so was most of 9 hole wanting him off and it just shows what we saw coz he was taken off

Yeh alex had a very good game, some of the big hits him and baz did made worky loose ball on numerous occasions, i think we have all dual availabe pending any injurys at giants, but i think the dogs did put in a great attacking performance and i hope not too many changes to be honest

The Faal debate is an interesting one. There's the choice of Maun - who is pretty sound defensively but who's attacking impact has all but dried up, or the choice of Faal - who isn't that wonderful in defence but a definite attacking threat. Faal for me, he's not exactly setting the world on fire but is probably in his best run of form since joining the club.

Ide probs take keegan out and play mullaly, ide deffo play ash at loose forward,he always gives 100% and ide probs fetch hemingway in aswell, his kicking has been awesome for us this season and also if fit, ide play mauny instead of faal

Ide probs take keegan out and play mullaly, ide deffo play ash at loose forward,he always gives 100% and ide probs fetch hemingway in aswell, his kicking has been awesome for us this season and also if fit, ide play mauny instead of faal

Only change (injuries and dual reg availability not withstanding) will be Mullally in for Walmsley IMO. We desperately need four props in the XVII against a huge Leigh pack. Hirst's form seems to have picked up since our run of defeats.

There's also the possibility that Kear may decide that we need an extra forward on the bench. In that case, I'd wager that he'll leave out Hemingway in favour of Fairbank.

yes what was the half time draw still got the draw ticket in my wallet no 13181 ,i will contact you later to let you know where to send the 500 quid TOWN SUPPORTER ha ha,

Only change (injuries and dual reg availability not withstanding) will be Mullally in for Walmsley IMO. We desperately need four props in the XVII against a huge Leigh pack. Hirst's form seems to have picked up since our run of defeats.

There's also the possibility that Kear may decide that we need an extra forward on the bench. In that case, I'd wager that he'll leave out Hemingway in favour of Fairbank.

Exactly what I would do. Only change would be Mullaly for Walmesley. You maybe right about Hemingway but I would keep him on the bench because I do think he offers something extra to Moore.