Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack Reed doubt for World Cup

35 posts in this topic

on form reed should'nt be pick in the squad...let alone the starting 17....he's have a very quiet and injury prone season.

we are'nt short of very good centers...watkins & cudjoe are going to be our starting centers...ben crooks won't be far away from selection..then theres utility players like widdop & ratchford who could fill in incase of injury...

in contrast the aussies are really struggling for centers at the moment...justin hodges is out injured,greg inglis has been playing on 1 leg for the past month and i would'nt be surprised if he gets pulled from the world cup to have a operation...then what have they got? tate,jennings,morris???....we can deal with them no problem..

The Aussie troll has got some great bites here, reminds me of League Freak in his pomp.

Watkins is a good player. The other options leave me with my heart in my mouth to be honest. Especially Cudjoe with his 'death or glory' leaps out of the line in defence.

kallum watkins is a world class centre, i can't believe some of the garbage being posted on here about him. he would be one of the first names on my team sheet every week. as would leroy cudjoe..........both are vastly superior to jack reed.

Leeds Rhinos try of the season went to Watkins v Bradford last night

kallum watkins is a world class centre, i can't believe some of the garbage being posted on here about him. he would be one of the first names on my team sheet every week. as would leroy cudjoe..........both are vastly superior to jack reed.

I would also pick Watkins everyday of the week for England in the centres but until he turns it on for England against the Aussies and kiwis I'll refrain from calling him world class, international class absolutely.

Watkins and Cudjoe are International class, and so is Jack Reed. They are not vastly superior to him at all.

The Aussie troll has got some great bites here, reminds me of League Freak in his pomp.

Watkins is a good player. The other options leave me with my heart in my mouth to be honest. Especially Cudjoe with his 'death or glory' leaps out of the line in defence.

But he went missing when we moved onto his beloved Parra :)

Well, Reed has now been ruled out, so that's that debate sorted!

we have better centres in super league who are eligible for england...........watkins, cudjoe, atkins, goulding just four that spring to mind. and then there is stefan ratchford..

Won't be missed for the above reasons.