Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

Sheffield away, Sunday at 6.30pm

73 posts in this topic

Notice that glen as give the fans a mension in the reporter after the Doncaster support! Glen loves the songs aparantly ...

You should here the team song in the home dressing room after a win at home. No only does the door get a good thrashing the air is rather blue.

Notice that glen as give the fans a mension in the reporter after the Doncaster support! Glen loves the songs aparantly ...

Is it similar to the "We are the Dewsbury Rams and who the BEEP are you?" song from 2000?

Think we will carry on the good results , not much in it though looking at the weather forecast.

Eagles 14- rams 18

Is it similar to the "We are the Dewsbury Rams and who the BEEP are you?" song from 2000?

I don't think it is, heard it . Sounds mental lol

I have a sneaky feeling we could win this one but not going to make a prediction as I don't want to be gutted if or when it goes wrong ha. Need to improve our defence if we are to beat Sheffield though. I worry about Greg Scott's defence

Web have such a poor record against Sheffield that it is difficult to be confident. However we are on a little bit of a roll and Sheffield have been dire recently so maybe, just maybe, we might come out on top.

Whatever the outcome we have to regard the season as a success overall - well done to GM and the team.

Reading the Eagles Forum the Schools Games feature a lot of field events so the pitch is likely to be cut up even before the start of the rugby. So likely to be what they call an arm wrestle and the boys seem pretty good at grinding out close matches.

Reading the Eagles Forum the Schools Games feature a lot of field events so the pitch is likely to be cut up even before the start of the rugby. So likely to be what they call an arm wrestle and the boys seem pretty good at grinding out close matches.

Add to the fact the weather is going to be good for only ducks,i can see the pitch been a mud patch on Sunday,can see it been a very close game.

Yes it is very much like that one I have a copy on a sheet of paper some where. I dare not repeat any of it here as it would eclipse one of gordon ramsay's tirades quite easily. 

good look tday lads from a fev fan hope my mate dale morton has a good game for you today let me get it right if you win do you play us '' fev' in the next game good look again

Today will be vital for our defence to be committed for the full 80 minutes if we are to beat Sheffield. I'm not sure we can manage that, after all we almost came unstuck last week and again at Keighley not so many weeks ago.

I don't think the Eagles will want to relinquish their hold on the title at this stage of the competition, so we must be totally aware of what they can do, especially against us.

Sheffield 34-14 Dewsbury

Att: 652

Can't see past a sheffield win but I got the last one wrong so fingers crossed you win this one too.

Can't see past a sheffield win but I got the last one wrong so fingers crossed you win this one too.

Yes, good luck my ovine chums. Hoping for a Heavy Woollen Grand Final. :)

Hope everyone who's off to Sheffield tonight sit together tonight! We make more noise together :) can't see us taking a great support tonight but a win and imsure next week at fev wel have our best away following since we took 7-800 to Blackpool in the year we got promoted winning every match!!

Anyone who can't make it to the game,can hear the match in full on line from Radio Leeds.

Anyone who can't make it to the game,can hear the match in full on line from Radio Leeds.

Sweet, thanks for that.

16 - 0 after 20 mins doesn't sound so good.  :fie:

(How sad is it to be enjoying a sunny holiday by listening to R Leeds on-line?)

I cant find it