Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobby Tupper

Challenge cup?

4 posts in this topic

Whats happening with the challenge cup? Does anyone know if the prelims and first rounds will be played at the end of this season?

I asked the RFL last week and it hadn't been decided yet!!!!!!

I asked the RFL last week and it hadn't been decided yet!!!!!!

I asked the NCL Admin & Chair the same question a few weeks back, and said pretty much the same.

I have noticed on the General Board that the French clubs have been told they won't be invited in this time around, so I'm assuming announcement is iminent.  With all this last minute business, I'm expecting it to be starting in 2014, We finish our season a week on Saturday, I really hope we don't end up getting fixtures at the back end of November!  

I asked the NCL Admin & Chair the same question a few weeks back, and said pretty much the same.

I have noticed on the General Board that the French clubs have been told they won't be invited in this time around, so I'm assuming announcement is iminent.  With all this last minute business, I'm expecting it to be starting in 2014, We finish our season a week on Saturday, I really hope we don't end up getting fixtures at the back end of November!  

Its a tough one really. You don't want to drag your season on too long but if not then you will have to start your season early and if you want to take the CC serious you would like to get a couple of friendlys  in first so it shortens the break. IMO its a no win situation.