Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

New-look TotalRL.com (launching 11th Oct) - Suggestion Box

How should we organise World Cup threads on the forum?   59 members have voted

1. 1. How should we organise World Cup threads on the forum?

• Keep all World Cup discussion in the General Rugby League Forum.
    • Rename the International Forum as the World Cup Forum for the duration of the tournament.
    • Have a separate new section for World Cup discussion.
    • I'm not bothered.
    • I have a different suggestion (please post details below).

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 posts in this topic

I think there needs to be a "criticising users not topic" button for a few on here.

I think there needs to be a "criticising users not topic" button for a few on here.

You're stupid for suggesting that*.

*Tongue firmly in cheek

How about a quota on how many times Widnes and their players can be unnecessarily mentioned in a day?!

:P

you can never tire of talking about the mighty chemics......

Is it only possible to see the last four posts you yourself have made? I'd like to be able to see a lot more of the posts I've made. Sometimes I forget (senility?) which thread I made a comment in but if I've made half a dozen posts since the ones I'd like to see responses to, then I can't easily find them again.

Is it only possible to see the last four posts you yourself have made? I'd like to be able to see a lot more of the posts I've made. Sometimes I forget (senility?) which thread I made a comment in but if I've made half a dozen posts since the ones I'd like to see responses to, then I can't easily find them again.

Don't worry - like me I don't think anyone reads our inane ramblings, so it doesn't really matter!  :bb:

Don't worry - like me I don't think anyone reads our inane ramblings, so it doesn't really matter!  :bb:

It matters to me. ;)

Can we bring back Hanners? The place isn't the same without him. ;-)

If we have a separate World Cup thread can it be organised to be top of the pile once the Grand Final is out of the way, with the General Forum next in line?

I think the pinned threads on the weekend matches work well on the main forum, do that for the World Cup games please.

Sub forums simply stop readers from reading it.

This.

Most people skip the other forums.

There won't be much else going on during the off season so they might as well put it on there.

Given that the World Cup forum poll has proved so inconclusive, in agreement with ckn, we've decided we won't be changing the structure of the forum at all when the site relaunches on 11th Oct.

World Cup discussions (and pinned match threads during the tournament) will be hosted in this 'General RL' section.

Thanks to those who have volunteered as beta-testers and/or moderators. We'll be in touch with more details soon.