Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dewsbury Rams

Fans Forum and Presentation Night for Player Sponsors

90 posts in this topic

Sounded like a positive meeting. Mark sawyer certainly sounded excited by the planned changes to the structure of the game.

It will be good to have something meaningful to play for again!!

The signings sound quite good, I think we need to strengthen the pack a bit more though.

As distinct from avoiding relegation you mean?

:tongue:

As distinct from avoiding relegation you mean?

:tongue:

:lol: My thoughts exactly BSJ.... Great minds and all that, perhaps we should get married?

Squad looks stronger especially with the new half backs and Godwin at hooker.

Didn't realise Ben Jones had not re-signed, he was a good player.

But definitely a better squad than last year and Mark Sawyer very positive about the future.

:lol: My thoughts exactly BSJ.... Great minds and all that, perhaps we should get married?

Are you proposing?

Are you proposing?

Nah, our love child would make Eddie Rombo look normal!

But who would he or she support?????

I think "it" would be more apt and it would be a dogs fan like its daddy not a rams fan like its mummy!

Are you proposing?

Never thought you'd be into "dogging"  BSJ - whatever that is. ;)

I think "it" would be more apt and it would be a dogs fan like its daddy not a rams fan like its mummy!

Probably end up a Rhinos fan like every buggr else. Blind Pig sounds like a good user name though - on second thoughts it reminds me of an old girlfriend. :O

That would make 3 dogs fans then. You, your pretend friend, and your kid. Poor sod would have no childhood due to constant bully at school!

That would make 3 dogs fans then. You, your pretend friend, and your kid. Poor sod would have no childhood due to constant bully at school!

Dont forget the 2000 they shipped up from Battersea to go to the Bridesmaids Ball.Sorry Grand Final.

I listened to clips from your forum briefly.... who was the guy who was talking about you challenging wigan and Leeds when the new structure is introduced ? and on about increasing capacity to 8000 ?? and what had he been smoking ? and is it readily available at all local newsagents ?

Have you tired of the dogs forum then ?

When the Western End of the ground is developed, the capacity will be in the region of 7,800.

He's been relstic our charmain is why not aim to likes of wigan or leeds surely there is nothing to lose just look at likes of wakey London etc we are debt free and getting good sponsers on board now I'm sure if they can we can challenge players agent is just jealous cause his team will never be able to challenge the likes of wigan and leeds

I listened to clips from your forum briefly.... who was the guy who was talking about you challenging wigan and Leeds when the new structure is introduced ? and on about increasing capacity to 8000 ?? and what had he been smoking ? and is it readily available at all local newsagents ?

If you hadn't noticed, there's a big debate at the moment about 'legal highs' - synthetic products designed to simulate the effects of Cannabis and other substances, but which often produce some highly unpredictable and dangerous side-effects in users. To answer your question, it's actually quite possible that what may have been consumed was bought in a newsagent, as a number of unscrupulous shop-owners now sell such products quite legally.

He's been relstic our charmain is why not aim to likes of wigan or leeds surely there is nothing to lose just look at likes of wakey London etc we are debt free and getting good sponsers on board now I'm sure if they can we can challenge players agent is just jealous cause his team will never be able to challenge the likes of wigan and leeds

Who do you think his (?) team is then?

When the Western End of the ground is developed, the capacity will be in the region of 7,800.

Build it and they will come, eh WR?

:jester:

Who do you think his (?) team is then?

He's a disenchanted ex dogs fan who is unwelcome on their forum.

Realistically think we will be aiming to consolidate a place in SL2 or whatever that league will be called in 2015

Realistically think we will be aiming to consolidate a place in SL2 or whatever that league will be called in 2015

I think that is the aim of most clubs in our league with the exception of a couple of teams who think they can do better! It will be a very interesting season next year Ithink.

He's a disenchanted ex dogs fan who is unwelcome on their forum.

Is he? Not the impression l got (ex fan that is. . He is certainly most unwelcome on our forum)

He's a disenchanted ex dogs fan who is unwelcome on their forum.

I don't think he (or she) is anything to do with the dogs, just a general troll.

I think that is the aim of most clubs in our league with the exception of a couple of teams who think they can do better! It will be a very interesting season next year Ithink.

In a Chinese sense for some, maybe?

Sounded like a positive meeting. Mark sawyer certainly sounded excited by the planned changes to the structure of the game.

It will be good to have something meaningful to play for again!!

The signings sound quite good, I think we need to strengthen the pack a bit more though.

And the word on the wires now is that the SL clubs are about to scupper any new structure and initiate a Vote of No Confidence in the RFL Seems like some of them are suddenly scared by the prospect of relegation.

Great build-up to the World Cup, hm?