Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

14/09/13 - SL Qual Play-off: Warrington Wolves v Leeds Rhinos KO 3pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Leeds Rhinos

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

426 posts in this topic

Why is Cummings talking about momentum? Sinfield was offside for the second pass, never mind 'movement of the hands'.

For the sake of the game, I'm happy with the call, but based on consistency with similar decisions over the year Briers can count himself incredibly lucky not to see red.

You have to give it to Peacock he didn't shy away from that first drive after the brawl. Where was TMFISL?

Why is Ablett so punchable?

Atkins sucked in twice to let tries in (though the second one was two forward passes)

But what a try by Grix!

Child has had way too big an influence on this.

In a Widnes match there was a punch up and he had no problem sending people off the pitch. Briers punches a player straight out and he doesn't even get a yellow?

He is a terrible, terrible referee. It's no coincidence that his is the most niggly performance we've seen this weekend.

It's no coincidence that his is the most niggly performance we've seen this weekend.

I'd say that was mainly down to the fact Leeds were playing

Child has had way too big an influence on this.

In a Widnes match there was a punch up and he had no problem sending people off the pitch. Briers punches a player straight out and he doesn't even get a yellow?

He is a terrible, terrible referee. It's no coincidence that his is the most niggly performance we've seen this weekend.

He's awful and the message has now been sent that there are no consequences for throwing a punch, which is completely contrary to how SL has been reffed the rest of the year.

Briers should have been sent off for not getting a cleaner contact on carl 'the grinning cockhelmet' Ablett.

Sorry if I'm a little late with my comment here but who is Stuart (comical Ali) Cummings trying to kid with that forward pass from Watkins! Having stopped the picture at the point it leaves his hand and then again at the point it's caught, the ball travels approx 5m lateral and 5m forward. You would have to be travelling at ridiculous inhuman speeds for momentum to account for that.

It was a forward pass, end of!

No amount of warp or spin from the officials apologist changes that.

Sorry if I'm a little late with my comment here but who is Stuart (comical Ali) Cummings trying to kid with that forward pass from Watkins! Having stopped the picture at the point it leaves his hand and then again at the point it's caught, the ball travels approx 5m lateral and 5m forward. You would have to be travelling at ridiculous inhuman speeds for momentum to account for that.

An another person who doesn't understand the laws of physics.

He's awful and the message has now been sent that there are no consequences for throwing a punch, which is completely contrary to how SL has been reffed the rest of the year.

If anybody thinks he wouldn't have sent Hock off in the same situation needs their heads testing.

Sorry if I'm a little late with my comment here but who is Stuart (comical Ali) Cummings trying to kid with that forward pass from Watkins! Having stopped the picture at the point it leaves his hand and then again at the point it's caught, the ball travels approx 5m lateral and 5m forward.

You would have to be travelling at ridiculous inhuman speeds for momentum to account for that.

I'm just surprised that Sky showed the side angle, at this time of year they generally switch it off for Leeds tries. I like the NFL in Autumn, but I always thought quarterbacks wore helmets, not Rhino shirts.

Joking apart I thought it wasn't forward.

If anybody thinks he wouldn't have sent Hock off in the same situation needs their heads testing.

Agree