Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baaarrow

NEW FLOODLIGHTS

55 posts in this topic

Neil

cheers for the response but why not go directly to the NWEM and submit a complaint and ask for it to be reprinted with the truth. There's not many people on this forum anymore who really care so your only reaching the minority.

I did notice that you mentioned the council a lot.. Is Eric not a councillor or was? Is there a possibility that he himself persuaded council members to allow the lights to be used at one of the clubs?

Paul

Im not looking for my name in lights for a free good deed but repeatedly since 2011 the truth has been covered up/twisted to give in active people a pat on the back for what they took no part in.

Eric Wood has not been a councilor for a number of years now.

Maybe the Chairman whom has full knowledge of what really happened will make a statement but then again whats the point !

The chairman probably doesn't have permission off the boss to release such a statement! Sounds like the club don't want to recognise Neil Martins hard work for some reason.

This is great news for the future of Barrow Raiders and a crying shame that instead of celebrating, the same old simmering bad blood emerges on here.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the Mail's doing. It wouldn't be the first time the Evening Mail have printed a garbled version of the truth.

*Everyone* connected with this extremely important and vital step in the right direction deserves congratulations.