Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazmeister

Gameday moving to Saturday?

34 posts in this topic

What about a double header on a sat afternoon the Warriors or old boys kicking off at 3 or 4 then us kicking off at 6, worth a try ?

great idea, if that doesnt boost the home crowds nothing will

Think it would be worth while trying it for 2 games and kicking off at 6pm as people could still go out from there. Do think it would effect the away support though.

Personally I go to lots of gigs usually on a Saturday , but could still go out from the game if the said gig was in Leeds, with the game finishing about 7.30pm.

I do prefer Sunday afternoon games to be honest.

I've just got my head round the 6 tackle rule! Got to stick with Sundays, can't do Saturdays. Where is the vote? Do MFW members vote? :banghead:

great idea, if that doesnt boost the home crowds nothing will

Yes i think thats a great idea specially if sharlston are playing old boys great double header.

I've just got my head round the 6 tackle rule! Got to stick with Sundays, can't do Saturdays. Where is the vote? Do MFW members vote? :banghead:

It's on the Hawks official web site

As a fan in hartlepool I get to 5-6 games a season, and that is mainly due to games been on a sunday, the fact it can tie in with bring the kids home to leeds after been at mine for the weekend is brilliant.

Move to Saturday and well it will kill much chance of me getting to the games, may at best get to 2, so im for sticking to sunday, but im just one fan and it more about what is best for the club.

Why not just change say 2-3 games this season, againest teams like gloustershire or Oxford, were away support will be very thin, and see how it goes, see if it works.

For me it has got to be Sunday. Maybe the odd "special" game on a Saturday night, to see how it goes. :onthequiet:

Congratulations for wantin to try a New Approach to boost crowds.Along with the half price entry for United ticket holders . How about a double decker bus to get fans to the Stadium . Transport , pint , pie ,Or ( a Bun ) ! And entry £10.I think this would be A Big Earner for Hunslet . GO FOR IT ! ! !