Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fredm

Sam Scott

17 posts in this topic

If he has your getting one hell of a player , deserved player of season for us , gives 110% every time

What position does he play, age etc?

2nd row , he's 23 I think , good offload game , always makes yards & a decent lad as well , will be missed by us !

Which forum, I've checked their club website and Total RL forum and I can't see it.

Which forum, I've checked their club website and Total RL forum and I can't see it.

It's in our local paper that he's signed/signing for Batley

This is off york website under player profiles

Sam Scott
  • Position: Second Row
  • Height: 6ft 2
  • Weight: 14st 5
  • Profile: A Grand Final winner with Sheffield in 2012 and a fantastic coup for the club. Scott is a tough tackling second row who was outstanding for the Eagles in last season's playoffs. He will be looking to establish himself as one of the top second rowers in the Championship in 2013.

Said we were signing Jack Lee too, look what happened there.

Ill wait for official confirmation, though i notice you've recently become friends with him on facebook Bob - has he told you something about it being your mate and all?

A bit of a Shortcake Biscuit, which his fellow Scott's like....Be careful he doesn't Fox you, we thought he was a bit of a Ginger Nut but off loaded him to the Yorkie Bar kids and they couldn't dunk him enough, did he turn out to be a Custard Cream for them?

A bit of a Shortcake Biscuit, which his fellow Scott's like....Be careful he doesn't Fox you, we thought he was a bit of a Ginger Nut but off loaded him to the Yorkie Bar kids and they couldn't dunk him enough, did he turn out to be a Custard Cream for them?

Have you been inhaling party balloons again?

Good player.  Went to York for a bigger salary - not sure whether that worked out for him.

May be he thinks the dogs record on developing and moving players upto super league is a draw for him as it can't it being for financial benefit?!