Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

peter lupton

19 posts in this topic

great news as lupton signs back on for town, in a player/coach role. excellant news, so much for him signing for cumbrias number 1 tax dodgers.

Nobody said he was signing for us but the truth is he asked for 35k to sign for us and was told thanks but no thanks good re-signing for you lot though

Nobody said he was signing for us but the truth is he asked for 35k to sign for us and was told thanks but no thanks good re-signing for you lot though

keep telling yourself that. luptons contract wasnt up for another month or two so have haven been up to there old tricks again.

More pointless stirring . He's on top form and he's signed back on for the county's top club . He's wanted here and he's immensely important to us . One more gun half to compliment him and Callum will do nicely .

More pointless stirring . He's on top form and he's signed back on for the county's top club . He's wanted here and he's immensely important to us . One more gun half to compliment him and Callum will do nicely .

Superb news, really shown his class this season.

And once shows people really shouldn't get there knickers in a twist about rumours.

No stirring in my post davidm stirring is when you tell lies hoping for a response what I said is 100% the truth he wanted 35k theres SL players on less than that

He's signed for town , so anything else doesn't really need going in to . Comes across as slightly provocative and gossipy that's all I'm saying . This is good news for us so we just leave it at that really .

He's signed for town , so anything else doesn't really need going in to . Comes across as slightly provocative and gossipy that's all I'm saying . This is good news for us so we just leave it at that really .

aye no problem pal it is a good signing for you lot

Are you guys looking for halves especially Donald ? Woods looking for more there perhaps . Seem to be always linked to them . This is good for us no doubt . Only this year are we seeing the real SL player and showing no signs he was finished at all . Good noggin for coaching with all that experience to , so good on and off the pitch , and tactically .

keep telling yourself that. luptons contract wasnt up for another month or two so have haven been up to there old tricks again.

You need to learn the rules, from the 1st sept clubs can talk to other clubs players who are out of contract at the end of the season(that is classed end october).Thats why town have been talking to cullnean or is that an illegal approach as well.

You need to learn the rules, from the 1st sept clubs can talk to other clubs players who are out of contract at the end of the season(that is classed end october).Thats why town have been talking to cullnean or is that an illegal approach as well.

who asked you to come out of your hole?

I hope we haven't been talking to him!!! Welcome back on board peter. Donald I think you have been taking too much notice of rumours marra. 35k ????

Don,t think TOWN will go for Cullnean heard he was asking 35K so he must be getting that of your lot Donald just heard mind??

When did your lot learn the rules? Oh yeah last September.  :P