See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDuke

who will win the grand final

Ncl Champions   44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this years title

• Thatto Heath
    • Wath Brow
    • Siddal
    • Lock Lane
    • West Hull
    • Egremont

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 posts in this topic

I've voted for Lock Lane been impressed at their first season of premier league rugby, they are keeping momentum up and haven't faded away

It could be any of the current top 6

West hull for me!! Kills me to say but there a top side this season!!

[only seen West Hull in the one game against St.Pats, but on their display in that game they will take some stopping./quote]

Agree any one of top 6 can win it if they get there it'll go on play offs who gets the home ties my final is thatto v lock lane wiv thatto to win it , agree west hull by far best hull team Dockers and east hull give up as usuall can't see myton staying up current form skirlaugh have a great chance and could go above east hull on current form

West Hull for me, had a shaky start but settled quickly and have produced some good consistent rugby. You would never believe Myton were in the G/Final last year, they have been very poor, obviously they have lost a lot of talent however this just shows what a small club they are compared to the others in Hull, teams have got to have the youth structures in place for the talent to come through, this is an area West Hull have always excelled in and it shows.

Totally agree with big tackle wests have played some solid rugby this year and the point is well made about the youth we have here at wests

Thatto will take some stopping as will lock lane,but been a few turn ups in play offs so its up 4 grabs !!.

West Hull have put in some really good performances lately with some back to back wins, Thatto Heath been one of them, they travel to Cas Lock Lane this weekend for another top of the table clashes been 2nd and 3rd in the league and as we know every win gives the lads more confidence and self belief, their team spirit at the moment is sky high, I would like to see Wests in the final and come home Champions once again.

Siddal starting to show some aggression , with strong defence, if they can improve there attack, a tad, you would fancy them. And now with two winter teams, the club is starting to buzz again.

My vote's for Siddal coming strong at the end.

This weeken will be interesting...Thatto Heath v Wath Brow and Siddal v West Hull, Siddal usually formindable at home ,but slipped up on a couple of occasions this season,this game should be a cracker !!

Good game yesterday at eastside, the Siddal lads were good fun in the clubhouse afterwards. All the best in the playoffs

I'm hoping for a West Hull win as it is your turn to come to us and I think the lads have played well enough this season to warrant a home draw.

With the League Leader's trophy likely to come down to points difference it would be nice to think that York Acorn, Leigh Miners and East Hull will all field teams that are as strong as they would normally field at any other time of the season despite having little if anything to play for apart from pride!

The competition will be compromised if Saturday turns into a try-fest for the top three!

With the League Leader's trophy likely to come down to points difference it would be nice to think that York Acorn, Leigh Miners and East Hull will all field teams that are as strong as they would normally field at any other time of the season despite having little if anything to play for apart from pride!

The competition will be compromised if Saturday turns into a try-fest for the top three!

We have got a load missing on Saturday because of a wedding and stag doo, the club asked a couple of months back could we travel midweek so we have a stronger side out but wath brow wouldn't agree to it!

Why would the brow change the date. we request Leigh miners last year in the cup game to change the date as we had 4 away on international duties and they refused. What goes around comes around. Also this year myton would not change there date either and we had 4 on international duties on the Sundya

League leaders trophy, means nowt. So why get excited. It's the grand final, is what's its all about. Coming second is for losers. Fact.

League leaders trophy, means nowt. So why get excited. It's the grand final, is what's its all about. Coming second is for losers. Fact.

I wouldn't say playing for 24 rounds means nowt, let's not forget the grand final was introduced by sky sports for sky sport and they tell the RFL when to play, (super league) a league is designed to find the best team over a certain period who are true champions just like any other sport, the play off in real turms is nothing more than a cup competition for the top finishing teams and this is something the NCL has adopted.