Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

Haven Announce Biggest Signing in Years.

41 posts in this topic

Yeah me too, unless his opinion is different to mine, then hes wrong and he can sod right off.

We need a strike centre to finish the chances .... But on the other end of the rope we need a skilled half firing the bullets out to make the chances ! One of the best links we seen down here was the two Aussie lads combining at 7 and 4 for Carcassone . We have Rooney who will be a different player come next season , Morris is a second row , but I can't make my mind up on Connor . I think there's something there but we haven't seen it enough . I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on lack of service , but are we any wiser knowing his position ?!

Yeah me too, unless his opinion is different to mine, then hes wrong and he can sod right off.

donald is bkm /h4e me thinks.

no one deserves to be associated with bkm. hes just a grade a muppet.

Ha the good cop thats a good un bomber and no probs abu I'll buy you a pint when where at DP year marra just have to know who yoy are lol

Donald i was born at Harrington  i think abu gives  some people on here that i come from another land  but it is the name on my fishing rods and reels now that as cleared that up haha

Used to have abu fishing gear mesel I was born and bred on bransty me names not donald that names based on a legendary fella I work with from Workington lol

According to the rumours Haven had signed Liam Harrison, Nathan Mossop, Andrew Dawson and Liam Campbell.

3 of those 4 names have signed on for us already, I'd say it's 50/50 for Campbell signing for us or Haven.

Campbell has just resigned with ourselves.

What if in a turn around in events ABU. The guy who is dead set on everyone being a haven fan was in fact a spy from down the road himself !!!!!!

You been on the Lambrini abu ? what was that post all about ? What's been born in Harrington got to do with it ?......confused !!!