Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolford6

NFL 2013

67 posts in this topic

Snowball.....god I am so jealous of America with it's perfect festive conditions yet it's like September in the UK and Europe.

Even the Alp's are suffering.

You had your share last winter .Last two years especially in the east we didn't get very much

You had your share last winter .Last two years especially in the east we didn't get very much

It seems to be North America for a couple of seasons and then Europe the next couple for good snowfall but I like my snow in the festive season and last christ was too mild as the winter came in the 2nd week of January.

Well, Kansas are out; a bit unlucky I thought as one of the Colts touchdowns was a pure fluke.

New Orleans won last night as well, so they've got a chance but will have to play away to the Seahawks. I think the winner of that game or Denver will win the thing.

Seahawks to do it, I reckon.

Nightmare for Andy Dalton, QB for the Bengals. A better team than San Diego but, with 4 minutes to go, it looks like they've  beaten themselves.

Even the Bengals Defense has given up after striving to keep their team in the game.

Touchdown San Diego; 27:10.

I have no favourite Gridiron team, but if this sort of thing keeps happening, I could warm to the Bengals!

That Colin Kaepernick is in impressive for a qtr-back as he likes making yards with feet and not only his hands.

That Colin Kaepernick is in impressive for a qtr-back as he likes making yards with feet and not only his hands.

Has he got three feet?

;):tongue:

Has he got three feet?

;):tongue:

Ha I mean unlike other qtr-back's the guy moves like a running back, remind's me of David Peachy who played for Cronulla.

So.. who do you guys think will win the Super Bowl. Broncos looked good against the Patriots but Manning will have a lot of pressure to deal with against the Seattle defence.

So.. who do you guys think will win the Super Bowl. Broncos looked good against the Patriots but Manning will have a lot of pressure to deal with against the Seattle defence.

As long as all the post match interviews are with Richard Sherman I don't care who wins.

and the dressing up, never forget the dressing up

and shouting 'hut!' all the time. Why do they do that?

It's a signal, the QB is counting down to the start of the play. The offensive players know which "hutt" the play will start on. The defensive players don't. It would kind of give the game away if they started by 3 - 2 - 1 - go.

It's a signal, the QB is counting down to the start of the play. The offensive players know which "hutt" the play will start on. The defensive players don't. It would kind of give the game away if they started by 3 - 2 - 1 - go.

OMAHA!

That clip is made by someone with the initials 'AMH'.

Come on Seattle!!