Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toffee

liam hood

11 posts in this topic

I reckon League Weekly decide upon the transfer gossip they're going to print by pulling the names of players out of hat and matching then to a random club. I doubt very much whether this rumour will be true. Out of our price bracket, I'd have thought.

I thought he was off to Cas?

Batley want to have a look at Zack Johnson from Shaw Cross, watched him playing at Leigh East on my way to the Saints game, he destroyed them single handedly, broke tackles at will and managed to offload just about every trime he drove the ball in, superb.

On the subject of Liam Hood, I don't know what your price bracket is, but he's just signed for Bradford Victoria Rangers in Division 5 of the Pennine League. I'd presume your price bracket is considerably higher than theirs!

Blimey, from having no hooker (due to rumour) mid-June, we're now teeming with 'em IF we've got Nicholson and Hood and Leek, that's more hookers than on Commercial Street on a Friday night!! By the way talking of Robin Hood, I heard he wasn't the only one who Maid Marion!!