Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Briscoe

26 posts in this topic

Even known he only played about 5 games he was good for us and I wish him luck in he retirement

It was a pleasure to watch a class player for those few games , a lesson to any fullback in how to claim a loose ball.

Be good to get Brett Carter signed on now with him and young Forrester hopefully,   we should have the fullback position covered,lets hope. 

Enjoyed watching him on those few occasions and the try from the free play, the assurance under the high ball plus the positioning and sweeping were top class but I think the right decision has been made by SB. I'm all for old heads in the team but that's where we need them and not on the treatment table.

Thanks for the memories and good luck for the future.

Enjoyed watching him on those few occasions and the try from the free play, the assurance under the high ball plus the positioning and sweeping were top class but I think the right decision has been made by SB. I'm all for old heads in the team but that's where we need them and not on the treatment table.

Thanks for the memories and good luck for the future.

good post marra.

Yeah I'm gutted we haven't persuaded him to give it one last season. He is a player from the top drawer.

I hope Brett's ego wasn't too bruised and he signs back on as he is far too versatile and valuble a player to let go.

Thanks for your efforts in a town shirt SB and all the best for the future.

Thanks for helping Town out Shaun and best wishes for the future.

Shame , perfect for a year at this level ... And in other news Thacks gets a match ban . He likes to end seasons with a bang!

Well if what Thacks done deserves a ban why isn't Gareth Moore up or Lee Briers

The Lee Briers punch was worse than Elliots, at least the guy Elliot hit was facing him,Elliot made a better job of it that's all !! Typical, one rule for SL and another for the rest.

Has anyone heard that briscoe is taking a job at lakes college in RL development?

that is true he is at lakes college, seen him there today waiting in the entrance area.

He was at the college today, but I think it was just to assess the rugby lads at regional level, but I could be wrong.

The all seeing eye that is haven4ever says he is taking over the running of a scholarship at lakes college.

wouldnt be a bad thing if true.

but the main question would be, who is he working for? 

lakes college, Town, haven, widnes or another? 

He might as well have a game for town if he is about

thats what I thought. If he is going to be up here a lot why not sign back on for another season.

Shaun is working as the 'interim' Cumbria Academy Performanace Coach and is filling the post following Stuart Wilkinson's decision to step down to pursue another career.

Shaun is working for the RFL during this 4 week period. After which, a permanent replacement will be announced.