Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints 4 Life

Tomkins to NRL?

43 posts in this topic

Personally I think he will go to the NRL, not sure which team he will go to, but he is definitely leaving for me. Good riddance I say he's a full on scumbag. What do you think? Comment back  :rtfm:  SAM-TOMKINS_2981032.jpg?20130905090933  

Personally I think he will go to the NRL, not sure which team he will go to, but he is definitely leaving for me. Good riddance I say he's a full on scumbag. What do you think? Comment back  :rtfm:  SAM-TOMKINS_2981032.jpg?20130905090933  

He is a rapidly maturing man, and a world class player.

World class player that everyone in both codes, in both hemispheres would love to have in their team.

RL is lucky to have him, he is lucky to have RL, and glad he is staying in the game.

His on field behaviour and off field profile will be missed once he has gone.

Ok you're a Saints fan and he plays for Wigan but can't you muster up just a little generosity of spirit to acknowledge one of the best players around at the moment?

Stupid question really, apparently not.

Personally I think he will go to the NRL, not sure which team he will go to, but he is definitely leaving for me. Good riddance I say he's a full on scumbag. What do you think? Comment back :rtfm:SAM-TOMKINS_2981032.jpg?20130905090933

Are you 12?

Personally I think he will go to the NRL, not sure which team he will go to, but he is definitely leaving for me. Good riddance I say he's a full on scumbag. What do you think? Comment back :rtfm:SAM-TOMKINS_2981032.jpg?20130905090933

Think you've joined the wrong forum mate.

Oh dear, oh dear. Don't forget to shut the door on your way out. Ta.

Personal opinions, personal opinions...  ;)

this is a grown up forum for grown up people. grow up :angry:  :angry:

World class player that everyone in both codes, in both hemispheres would love to have in their team.

RL is lucky to have him, he is lucky to have RL, and glad he is staying in the game.

His on field behaviour and off field profile will be missed once he has gone.

Genius with the ball, tackling poor, dodgy under the high ball and attitude questionable in that he is always running off to the ref to dispute any score - shades of Paul Wellens. Every team in both codes, both hemispheres..... If that was true he could have signed for a French RU team and be making 2-3 times the money. But he has no position in RU, less room with two more defenders and defence would have to improve.

It will be very interesting to see how he does in the much more demanding NRL when he won't have a dominant team in front of him.

How well did he play against Australia last year? Anonymous would be one description.

Genius with the ball, tackling poor, dodgy under the high ball and attitude questionable in that he is always running off to the ref to dispute any score - shades of Paul Wellens. Every team in both codes, both hemispheres..... If that was true he could have signed for a French RU team and be making 2-3 times the money. But he has no position in RU, less room with two more defenders and defence would have to improve.

It will be very interesting to see how he does in the much more demanding NRL when he won't have a dominant team in front of him.

How well did he play against Australia last year? Anonymous would be one description.

Load of rubbish

The top earner in French RU is Sir Johnny on roughly £500k a year. This deal will put Tomkins up there with him. Every team in the world would have Falou, Carter or North - which French club do they play for?

How were Burgess and Jammer last time we played Aus? Obviously not World Class players... And IIRC tomkins was one of our best players in the last 4 nations, and a real handful for the aussies

tumblr_lzppytL7521ro5q0mo1_500.jpg

Does anyone remember when people used to put 'tb' at the end of text messages? Well vintage.

Best thing to happen in RL for ages. We will all miss him when he is gone.

Best thing to happen in RL for ages. We will all miss him when he is gone.

Saint 4 Life you mean?

I'd hardly call his tackling poor. How bad is it compared to other full backs? And under the high ball?

Anonymous last year against the Aussies indeed. We didn't play then last year probably being the main reason for that!

Genius with the ball, tackling poor, dodgy under the high ball and attitude questionable in that he is always running off to the ref to dispute any score - shades of Paul Wellens.

Shades of Paul Wellens?

The main difference between Tomkins and Wellens is that Tomkins can run faster than my mum.

Shades of Paul Wellens?

The main difference between Tomkins and Wellens is that Tomkins can run faster than my mum.

Stephen Hawking can run faster than Wellens.