Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew Vause

Need help please

8 posts in this topic

I have just been watching the SuperLeague backchat show, simply because Barry Mcdermott was on. There was a little Fagin type bloke who gave me a feeling he was from Leeds, don't know why, and another little weedy guy with a 1996 chequered shirt on and to be fair they had some Rugby savi.

What I would really like some help on, and I may be wrong, but does anyone agree with me in that there is something unsavoury about the darts commentator stroke Rugby League bod Rod Studd, is it me just being paranoid? Or is there something about him that is a little arrogant/ slimy?

I have just been watching the SuperLeague backchat show, simply because Barry Mcdermott was on. There was a little Fagin type bloke who gave me a feeling he was from Leeds, don't know why, and another little weedy guy with a 1996 chequered shirt on and to be fair they had some Rugby savi.

What I would really like some help on, and I may be wrong, but does anyone agree with me in that there is something unsavoury about the darts commentator stroke Rugby League bod Rod Studd, is it me just being paranoid? Or is there something about him that is a little arrogant/ slimy?

see, i told you not to watch sky Andrew.

phil caplin 40-20 mag and andy wilson -Guardian

Never watch it or I would be buying a new TV every week.

His commentary on our game with Cas last year was 1st class

He has made positive comments this year regarding Fev so cannot knock him