Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anok4u

Acton gone!

60 posts in this topic

Gutted Acton has gone. Absolute machine..GoodLuck to him though.

Gutted myself,love watching players like him and rather be watching him for us than against ha...

nothing but praise from me for Acton,top performer,pity we couldnt keep him good luck Jamie apart from when you face Town of course.

Iv a feeling something may be announced about signings on Friday at the question night the club are holding ;)

I think there will be something announce aswell

I've just had a look at the Leigh site and the 3 top signings to make up a 'formidable pack ' are soon to be complimented by signings to get an equally good back line ... Erm what a turnaround in fortunes ( literally !!! ) . How ? As Fred Dineage might say .

If you'd have taken the time to read other threads on the Leigh site, you'd have found that we've got a new BOM who have invested money.

Triple signing announced Friday - davidm Abu and wonky

i couldnt agree terms mate. half a greggs sausage roll and a capri-sun was offered but im holding out for the crust of a sausage and bean melt and a can of panda shandy.

I've heard Haven have come in with an offer for Bomber is God, but will a years supply of lambrini be enough to tempt him to go over to the darkide!!! :shout:

I still long for texans and frozen kiko's ( and Tanya Roberts ) so I'm way past it to .

Well the fans are going to be  sad that Davidm and Wonky are not signing,but going by our last game i agree with them age as court  up with them just like to wish them all the best in there retirement i,ll just give it one more year so i will be signing on Friday night. 

40 on Saturday chief ... No need for a whipround. The career never got going due to inherent cowardly and fragile tendencies . I'd get beaten up by Quakers .

If you'd have taken the time to read other threads on the Leigh site, you'd have found that we've got a new BOM who have invested money.

invested?? I'd more call it throwing money into a bottomless pit. I dont just mean leigh. Anyone putting money into a championship club isn't gonna get any return in that "investment"

invested?? I'd more call it throwing money into a bottomless pit. I dont just mean leigh. Anyone putting money into a championship club isn't gonna get any return in that "investment"

Ok probably wrong word using "investment" in any form of sport.... Still the new BOM at Leigh have put their hard earned cash into the club, so who am I to complain.

I've heard Haven have come in with an offer for Bomber is God, but will a years supply of lambrini be enough to tempt him to go over to the darkide!!! :shout:

NEVER!!!................well mebbe........oh go on then ,up the shaven :ph34r:

Well Davidm i will be twice your age in in 5 weeks but as town what a strong pacey centre i,ll give it one more year ha ha.

All the best pal

I doubt Bomber would wear that shirt even if they offered to fix him up to a Lambrini back pack and intravenous drip for the rest of his fine wine supping life !!!!

nice to see jamie going on good terms and complimenting the club and fans. good luck to the big fella and when he explains about having to be away from his family for the weekend when we were at home makes you realise that it was a decision he had to make.

I doubt Bomber would wear that shirt even if they offered to fix him up to a Lambrini back pack and intravenous drip for the rest of his fine wine supping life !!!!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

I wouldn't put money on that, unicorn 106, as that lad will do owt for a Lambrini !!!!!!!

I wouldn't put money on that, unicorn 106, as that lad will do owt for a Lambrini !!!!!!!

haha K.T i will buy you a magnum of Lambrini for making my day .