Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King Of Leon

How come you lot never rated

11 posts in this topic

Patch Walker .....an absolute class stand off and used to get slagged off on here !

He hasn't always been class. We had him for around 7 seasons and only started performing towards the latter end of his time at Dewsbury. He's always been a top tackler and he's one of the best goal kickers around.

to be fair i never rated brambini but admit hes having a good game tonight, Walker and Brambini are murdering Murrell and Handforth

to be fair i never rated brambini but admit hes having a good game tonight, Walker and Brambini are murdering Murrell and Handforth

Halfbacks always do behind a dominant pack..they always do.

Patch Walker .....an absolute class stand off and used to get slagged off on here !

I blame the dewsbury fans! A bunch of old washer women the lot of em :lol:

Always rated patch me just needed proper coaching though which we never had in his time at us he's got that at Sheffield under mark Aston

The ones who rated him weren't as vocal as the ones who didn't, as is usually the case on here!

Good player is Patch and a great goalkicker, but I'm still not sure what his best position is. He is not quick enough in all respects for a stand-off and his passing is pedestrian but he isn't really big enough for a loose forward. A tremendous team-player and tireless tackler he will never let anyone down for effort. His pace however is deceptive; he's slower than he looks.

Good player is Patch and a great goalkicker, but I'm still not sure what his best position is. He is not quick enough in all respects for a stand-off and his passing is pedestrian but he isn't really big enough for a loose forward. A tremendous team-player and tireless tackler he will never let anyone down for effort. His pace however is deceptive; he's slower than he looks.

Ideal choice for Tubbs, then.