Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fester

Any one know what was said at the forum

67 posts in this topic

So what was the point in it thort they were gona be tellen us fans who we had signed on for next year

Looking from the opposite side of the country I'd say why weren't the people asking all these questions there tonight? Granted some may have had a shift but if you couldn't be bothered to go you shouldn't expect to know

Just been down the big market and read this. I can't comment on what was said but how many PROPER FANS turned up to this event and how many KEYBOARD WARRIORS didn't? Any in attendance hat off. Any keyboard warrior - coward

It was a question and answer forum and very good to just a shame there was ,ent  more there, and it was,ent a waste of time???? 

From this thread there are 5 posters that were either otherwise engaged or couldn't be bothered to go to a function that was put on by the club am I right?

I was working Geordie Townie and couldn't swap shifts not that I need to justify myself to anyone,but what gives you the right to judge why folk did or didn't turn up?

Why weren't you there? You are only a couple of hours drive away, a PROPER FAN would surely have made the effort instead of on the lash in the Bigg Market.

Keyboard warrior? Pot calling kettle springs to mind.

I think Geordie must have been on the white lightning so I won't judge them on his silly comments.

But doesn't seem anyone was announced as signed, with a superstar staying in the Washington central on the Thursday night one could have wished!!

Can't speak for anyone else but I was a looking after my little girl. As for not going, Newcastle is 1 1/2 hour drive, do if your such a huge fan and not a keyboard warrior or coward why weren't you there.

geordie dont talk so much . friday night was never going to bring many fans. i have a young family and after working monday to friday i have to put them before anything else. fans on here were simply asking what went on. you werent there so how can you call anyone else.

After 30ish years of watching town I feel I'm not a PROPER fan and I hang my head...I'm also doing lines "I must leave my 3 kids home alone to be a PROPER fan"

It was a good discussion about where we are, how we got there & where we're going. I felt optimistic about the future. Well done a small enthusiastic BoD & of course Dave Bowden. One thing is clear, they need more help from the fans. If anyone has an hour or two to spare, there's always something to do at Derwent Park.

I think there is a few seats still going at the presentation  do tonight at the cricket club should be a good night with all the players there,anyone wanting to go just give Tony Boyd a ring.

Why are we rising to someone clearly having a laugh come on guys we could turn into them clowns down the road

Up the town