Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fester

Any one know what was said at the forum

67 posts in this topic

Even if fielden didn't coach at giants I couldn't see him coming here after the past couple of years he's had

He said that Acton's the only player they expect to lose, everybody else that's been rumoured to be leaving should be back next year.

He said that Acton's the only player they expect to lose, everybody else that's been rumoured to be leaving should be back next year.

including carter?

Hope so but we will lose one or 2 it's certain as we need to bring in new talent too

i think theres one definately gone.

i see rhys williams and tyrone mccarthy have both been released by warrington. should be worth a tslk with them, cant see many super league clubs fighting over them.

You would think they will be snapped up by wakey at the least, Rhys Williams is class, 20 tries in 29 games

You would think they will be snapped up by wakey at the least, Rhys Williams is class, 20 tries in 29 games

i think we have more money than wakey, in fact i think i have more money down the back of my sofa than wakey have.

Could be the same for Bradford? There signing a few guys to look playoff contenders next year but there money men are stepping down arnt they

Signing to be announced in today's news and star according to twitter

Signing to be announced in today's news and star according to twitter

have you got a link mate. cant see anything on twitter.says in todays paper about culnean signing for haven. but nothing on town

@Tony_H58: Super League legend's praise for Town's new signing in today's @newsandstar ... @Cumbria_RL @WorkingtonTown @cumbriasport

This is what Tony Harrison put this on twitter news and star retweeted it marra

@Tony_H58: Super League legend's praise for Town's new signing in today's @newsandstar ... @Cumbria_RL @WorkingtonTown @cumbriasport

This is what Tony Harrison put this on twitter news and star retweeted it marra

cheers scott