Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Browny

Newcastle v Melbourne - spoilers likely

30 posts in this topic

You are slightly simple it seems.

If you need an operation what do you think may change that?

In "Aussies" do you mean the general population or the ARL or perhaps the Melbourne Storm? (they do not give a rats ass as Widdop has moved to the Dragons)

You just can't handle anything aimed at Australia can you, no matter how tongue in cheek. Its very amusing.

They may surprise a few people and get to the final, they have a well balanced team and a good Coach

I won't disagree with you there but I think they play the roosters next week? A step too far I reckon

You just can't handle anything aimed at Australia can you, no matter how tongue in cheek. Its very amusing.

Why do you say it was tongue in cheek?

The thing England need to be aware of is the dirty tricks that players like Smith, Slater and Cronk get away with. We've already seen Slater staying down to win a penalty, and all three players ranting and raving at the referee. Time for McNamara to start thinking about how to intimidate the officials, as Australia will already have their plan written. Throw in the unpleasant Thurston and we'll be fighting against 14 men again, like in 2011.

I must have missed the subtleties implied in the post.

I won't disagree with you there but I think they play the roosters next week? A step too far I reckon

Maybe, but in finals it can be the rub of the green or one cock up that can decide a game.

Give it up Mate.

I guess no English players whine at the Ref?

I could name a few that never stop whining.

Newcastle came out of the blocks fast and deserve to be ahead, this should go down to the wire.

Mr Tomkins being the prime example :P