Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GeoRoughyed

Oldham vs Skolars

From my recollection, my estimate was 200, which I doubt was that far off. We averaged 947 over the season at home so I would never have estimated taking 700 away!

Your crowds were still much better than ours

A ydych yn ceisio bod yn glyfar drwy siarad yn Gymraeg ar y fforwm Oldham? Beth yw'r pwynt yr ydych yn ceisio ei wneud?

Eh dear.......

A ydych yn ceisio bod yn glyfar drwy siarad yn Gymraeg ar y fforwm Oldham? Beth yw'r pwynt yr ydych yn ceisio ei wneud?

Translated to English is:-

Are you trying to be clever by talking in Welsh on the forum Oldham ? What is the point you are trying to do ?

Translated to English is:-

Are you trying to be clever by talking in Welsh on the forum Oldham ? What is the point you are trying to do ?

Correct, DaveB.  I was attempting to ask (in Welsh) why anyone would wish to communicate on our forum, in Welsh. What is the point of doing that ? ?

Anyway, I'll be there at LSV on Sunday.  We've had enough practice at these Grand Final things.  It's just got to be 'our turn', this time.

C'mon Roughyeds !     

Correct, DaveB.  I was attempting to ask (in Welsh) why anyone would wish to communicate on our forum, in Welsh. What is the point of doing that ? ?

Anyway, I'll be there at LSV on Sunday.  We've had enough practice at these Grand Final things.  I'm sure we're going to lose again cause we are kak and all the Hairnet fans are better looking than us, even the ugly ones.

C'mon Roughyeds !     

Don't be too hard on your self Arthur, law of averages says you should be in with a chance.