Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EQUALIZER

WELL DONE PUPS

31 posts in this topic

Anybody that comes from that score in a championship semi deserves it.Well done dogs sticking by my decision that the winner comes from this match.

Well done Batley from a Leyther, great come back.

well done!!

I was rooting for you but to be honest didn't think you would do it - so pleased for you :)

Words cant explain what i witnessed today buf thankyou for ur kind gestures of congratulations it shows u dont after spend big just get good honest players and great team work and anything can happen well done boys

Good luck next week Batley but don't let them get 18 points up because you may not pull it back in a final You deserved the win and never stopped second half see you next season

Well done.

The final should be a breeze now - Batley by one!

Well played 2nd half no complaints from me good luck in the final from a rover

Gutted but congratulations and I hope you beat the Eagles next week. Even though you broke my heart today you are still my 2nd favourate club.Great support, great people, great little club.

Great fans too loud and proud; A disappointed Fev fan that's just seen the better side win

Well done Bulldogs! Once the disappointment has washed away I believe that the majority of us Fev fans will remember that you are our favourite other club. Now that you can't stand behind the sticks at the Railway End, Mount Pleasant is the best ground in the Championship for watching Championship Rugby, and when we return to your place next year we hope we will be visiting the home of the Champions. I was disappointed your crowds didn't grow after your NRC win. Now you have another chance and it is up to the townsfolk of Batley to get behind their team, not just next week, but next season, and the season after!We need to quash the misguided belief from some stupid expansionists that success can only come from big towns or cities.

Steve, that is so gracious of you and all the fev fans, great game and i for one will be supporting your guys in super league were u should be when u get there

I ave been on this site for nearly two years and tbh today makes me proud to watch rugby and be a supporter. The comments today are genuine and i wish other sports could be like this . Im so proud to be a fan of rugby and i mean proper rugby ie championship rugby no big egoes just genuine playeys try to make a living how can u not love this league