Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sir HaRoLd FaCey

Chokers

246 posts in this topic

If anything sums up your second half display its this photo http://gcsports.zenfolio.com/p11831866/h70c1f290#h70c1f290 3 players in the tackle and all can be construed as acting illegally, 3 man tackle with a possible attempt to rip the ball out, dangerous tackle from behind and as for Barlow, say no more but get shut of him.

tripe

Yeh well done sammy boy every bit helps when youre toppling the most CONSISTENT side in RL over the last 4 year , an my my youve finally discovered cake in halifax , what next ?

Haha caught a live one here, how many grand final victories have you had over those 4 years?

How many times have Leeds won the title in the last few years? They have been a massive failure in your eyes?

Unfortunately the stupid format of rugby league has created this but when it comes down to it the league title means nothing. Do you really think the Giants would have finished top of super league this time if that was what classed you as champions? Not a chance.

Haha caught a live one here, how many grand final victories have you had over those 4 years?

How many times have Leeds won the title in the last few years? They have been a massive failure in your eyes?

Unfortunately the stupid format of rugby league has created this but when it comes down to it the league title means nothing. Do you really think the Giants would have finished top of super league this time if that was what classed you as champions? Not a chance.

Thy ant caught owt ,ive just dropped off your barbless hook , Goodbye

Excellent comeback mate. At least you admit defeat.

Lol

Facey Facey Facey, Tut Tut Tut, dont be winding up the most consistent Chokers, its not very spirited is it. At least they can get close enough to smell it before they Choke, Poor old Leigh have been waiting a decade. Our Beleved Fax are the most consistent with Silverware but as i suspect, sheffield will take that next week with 2 back to back grand final wins making them, The best and most consistent team in the division. It doesnt matter how successful you are when no one gives a Hoot about the team in the city.

A Disappointing season for Fax and also Fev, I'm sure the goals were laid bare at the beginning of the season and im convinced neither club got anywhere near what they desired. Now onto the annual swapping and changing of playing and coaching staff and lets see what 2014 holds. Hopefully ( as far as im concerned at least ) i hope both fev and fax meet many times for what In my opinion is the best atmosphere at a game outside SL. Its the dates i look for and the games i savour.

Up the blue and white armys of West yorkshire for 2014.

Excellent comeback mate. At least you admit defeat.

I laughed my #### off at fax losing. Year of the fax my big fat ginger @r se!

It wasn't what I wanted but I'll console me sen with that league winners title for the 4th year running. Just need to lose the 'choker' tag.

However. ... fax's trophy cabinet this year...... oh now that does make my chuckle. Year of the fax ......... lmfao

Second half we were out muscled in the forwards, outplayed in the half backs and nullified in the threequartgers. Our kicking game was poor and we seemed incapable of catching a high ball that gave Batley field position. Our attempts at drop goals were pathetic. We were totally lacking in ideas in the second half and resorted to 5 trundles and a kick which they took every time. Yes the ref did make mistakes but not as many as us. Well done Batley and good look in the final. Any chance of us recruiting John Kear?

Any coach, worth his salt, would have simply instructed the team not to get drawn into a forward battle, due to the fact that their pack was much heavier than ours. Should have utilized throwing the ball out wide which we did in the first half with Batley being completely taken out of their stride. We got sucked in down the middle in the second half, resulting in our halves being completely overwhelmed. Surely our coach should have spotted this and made amendments to our game.

11 - 4 penalty count was won by Batley too.

Conceded five penalties within the first four minutes of the restart. Hows that for good going?.

I laughed my #### off at fax losing. Year of the fax my big fat ginger @r se!

It wasn't what I wanted but I'll console me sen with that league winners title for the 4th year running. Just need to lose the 'choker' tag.

However. ... fax's trophy cabinet this year...... oh now that does make my chuckle. Year of the fax ......... lmfao

And that's how it should be, you laugh when we lose,  we laugh when you lose. It just made it sweeter that your fans were laughing at us losing/choking and you ended up doing the same. Egg on your face. 

That league leaders plate is a beautiful bit of silverware, Not even fit for eating my tea off. The grand final is the one everyone strives for. Unfortunately our two clubs failed miserably in that quest.

So im assuming you wouldn't have celebrated the 'year of the fax' had they have finished top?? Lmfao course you wouldn't eh?!!!

Eee tha does make me chuckle

Facey Facey Facey, Tut Tut Tut, dont be winding up the most consistent Chokers, its not very spirited is it. At least they can get close enough to smell it before they Choke, Poor old Leigh have been waiting a decade. Our Beleved Fax are the most consistent with Silverware but as i suspect, sheffield will take that next week with 2 back to back grand final wins making them, The best and most consistent team in the division. It doesnt matter how successful you are when no one gives a Hoot about the team in the city.

A Disappointing season for Fax and also Fev, I'm sure the goals were laid bare at the beginning of the season and im convinced neither club got anywhere near what they desired. Now onto the annual swapping and changing of playing and coaching staff and lets see what 2014 holds. Hopefully ( as far as im concerned at least ) i hope both fev and fax meet many times for what In my opinion is the best atmosphere at a game outside SL. Its the dates i look for and the games i savour.

Up the blue and white armys of West yorkshire for 2014.

aye!

So im assuming you wouldn't have celebrated the 'year of the fax' had they have finished top?? Lmfao course you wouldn't eh?!!!

Eee tha does make me chuckle

We all set out to win one thing as a priority at the beginning of the season, the grand final. Hey ho don't let the league leaders title get in the way of that. 

It certainly hasn't got in fax's way has it? Lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eee I was a bit down this lunchtime but thaz reight cheered me up!!!

Year of the fax :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just one thing got in faxs way , their not rate gud

Aye..... but he's right cheering me up this one Glynn!

Year of the fax :lol: :lol:

Im loving this. Turned my dreary down mood right round. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep em coming sunshine. I've taken an afternoon off work. You're making me chuckle no end.

Proper cheering me up.....

:lol: :lol:

Year of the fax!!!! :lol:

Glad I managed to cheer you up, you lot certainly cheered me up yesterday. Who let the dogs out!

Aye..... but he's right cheering me up this one Glynn!

Year of the fax :lol: :lol:

Im loving this. Turned my dreary down mood right round. :lol:

Lol bless him , i was getting over it then i saw 3 bloowdey rosses buses in a row going down lane this morning he he

We all set out to win one thing as a priority at the beginning of the season, the grand final. Hey ho don't let the league leaders title get in the way of that.

If the rest of your fans think that's true there's no wonder they don't waste their money turning up through the season and talk to your players think you could be talking rubbish

11 - 4 penalty count was won by Batley too.

Featherstone where continually holding down and struggling to get back the "10"  in the second half when Batley got on a roll which resulted in a few of the penalties given to Batley. John Kear commented on Radio Leeds in his post match interview about Featherstone conceding points against Leigh(previous game) in the second half and always thought Batley had a chance if they where not too far being at half time especially coming down the slope in the second half. The game breaker was the try just before half time. I thought Featherstone where trying to 'hold on' with 25 minutes to go and where not fit enough on the day to hold on for the win. 

If the rest of your fans think that's true there's no wonder they don't waste their money turning up through the season and talk to your players think you could be talking rubbish

Finish in the top 4 and give yourself a good chance of winning the gf is the aim. Fans aren't turning out cos the brand of rugby we now play is dull :-)

Finish in the top 4 and give yourself a good chance of winning the gf is the aim. Fans aren't turning out cos the brand of rugby we now play is dull :-)

Ey up he's back.

Harold owd cock, me teas ready. Giz afe n hour... I don't want to miss any of your prose.... thaz brightened me day right up

'Continually holding down' correct me if I'm wrong but Jack Bussey was laid under the sticks for a certain try if he wasn't 'held down' for in my opinion far far longer then any instance Fev conceded a penalty for 'holding down'?? Or did my eye's deceive me? Or was the ref blatantly that inconsistent?

Penalty count 11-4.. Nearly 3 times as many yards & 3 times as much ball possession.. That should surely reflect on an impressive 20+ winning margin? But it didn't? Credit to our lads for not allowing that And credit to batley for capitalising on what was gifted to them.

Good luck in the final to Batley they deserve the win IMO.

Rovers 2014 much to look forward to, onwards and upwards!!