Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jt

Thank you

6 posts in this topic

I would just like to thank Featherstone Rovers for another entertaining season There has been alot of difference of opinion between the fans regarding the coaches that have left and the one that is coming in. We lost games we thought we would win and there has been rumours of players going by other clubs not our own. On the positive side we yet again were the most consistent over the season SLong came in and improved certain things on the field The stand is well on its way up the centre of excellence is being built and the crowds have increased to name a few

Although we have just lost an important game we need to dust our selves down keep talking this great club up get our season tickets bought and support the club next season

As I say thanks for 2013 bring on 2014

agree with that fans put to much in winning the grand final but winning the league should mean more than it does it mean you'v been the best team over 27 games not just 3 bring on 2014 looking forward already

getting mf family ticket next week come on the lads and well done we proud of you bring it on for next season

CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE

OUR LADS HAVE COME THROU

SOME TURMOIL THIS YEAR

AND STILL GOT THROU

THIS SEASON.

WELL DONE ROVERS 

OUR SEASON TICKETS

ARE AIREADY PAID FOR

BRING ON 2014  :girlinlove:  :angel:

Thank you BOD for putting out a team to be proud of; The last four seasons have been great; Thanks to Liam Finn and the lads for giving their all in all their matches; Things go wrong at times but that's sport; I've watched Fev since 1963 and seen some special times and the last few years have been well up with them all;

Thank you BOD for putting out a team to be proud of; The last four seasons have been great; Thanks to Liam Finn and the lads for giving their all in all their matches; Things go wrong at times but that's sport; I've watched Fev since 1963 and seen some special times and the last few years have been well up with them all;

Agree Phil. 

A couple of highlights for me - support at London away, and, Shefield win a couple of weeks ago. Bring on 2014!