Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

morty

Karl Olstrum makes Championship all star team along with Liam Harrison

31 posts in this topic

Kingstone Press Championship All Stars

1 Quentin Laulu-Togagae (Sheffield Eagles)

2 Greg Johnson (Batley Bulldogs)

3 Stuart Littler (Leigh Centurions)

4 Menzie Yere (Sheffield Eagles)

5 Will Sharp (Featherstone Rovers)

6 Paul Cooke (Doncaster)

7 Liam Finn (Featherstone Rovers)

8 Mitch Stringer (Sheffield Eagles)

9 Bob Beswick (Leigh Centurions)

10 Steve Crossley (Featherstone Rovers)

11 Liam Harrison (Barrow Raiders)

12 James Lockwood (Featherstone Rovers)

13 Karl Olstrum (Workington Town)

Big well done to both

Lee

What? That can't be right..... there's not a single player from the superstar team down the road!!!!

Congratss to both Karl and Liam.

Think Karl got the best Mullet award as well

What? That can't be right..... there's not a single player from the superstar team down the road!!!!

Congratss to both Karl and Liam.

one of our regular visitors on here from up the road informs me olstrum is off to salford. Well done karl and liam for making the allstar team.

Yes I think he is still contracted for next season so it would mean a fee if it's true.

He would but it would depend on the fee on offer in my eyes as he'd be able to leave for nothing at the end if next season

Yes I think he is still contracted for next season so it would mean a fee if it's true.

Maybe not, some lads at our level have clauses in their contract that let's them leave for free if they get a SL offer.

one of our regular visitors on here from up the road informs me olstrum is off to salford.

The Salford rumour has been going round for ages.., just like a lot of the other rumours that have been doing the rounds..... don't beleive anything until any news of signings has been released officially.

ive heard the salford rumour, but can you see him getting a game there with the amount of signings they have made?

well karl confirms in tonights paper that he has another year with town then hopes to step up to super league. so that squashes tge rumours of him leaving.

Happy days,sounds like we will get a good season out of him if he's after a super league contract...fair play to him and good luck

Oh we don't get remotely surprised at the standards and town reporting of the Star anymore . Barely worth a shrug .

Oh we don't get remotely surprised at the standards and town reporting of the Star anymore . Barely worth a shrug .

But if a Haven player even has a haircut it make the back page headlines!!!

Shocking in News and Star, they spelt his name wrong. OLSTROM !!!

HW

Seems i was wrong, was looking at team on here. 

HW

Seems a bit strange that Callum can win most improved player in his first season ?? Don't you need at least two seasons at the same level to judge that on a consistent baseline ? How can you improve any more than Lupton this year ... I thought he'd get that and Callum a rookie award and players player .

Seems a bit strange that Callum can win most improved player in his first season ?? Don't you need at least two seasons at the same level to judge that on a consistent baseline ? How can you improve any more than Lupton this year ... I thought he'd get that and Callum a rookie award and players player .

yeah i found that quite odd. most improved had to be luppy, very poor 1st season to an excellant 2nd.

Interesting article on Connor in the star . Obviously they think there's plenty of potential left to come out , not unfairly in my opinion , and interesting bit on his position to . That's a debate in itself !

i cant believe we paid a fee for him and only got him until the end of the year.