Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ernieone

Tickets

23 posts in this topic

You can buy tickets

Up at the Mount - Monday to Friday 9 - 4, Saturday 9 - 12

Tapp Room - Monday to Friday early evening - (Paul Regan) + 9 - 11pm Tuesday (me)

Prices

Terrace (behind the posts)

£15 adults £10 concessions

Stand (The one that is normally closed)

£15 Adult £10 Con

£20 adult £10 Con

£30 adult £10 con.

i've no chance of getting up Batley to buy tickets.. so whats best way? and where are Bulldogs been allocated so if online i know where to book for

Tickets are also available online at https://www.eticketing.co.uk/rle/details/event.aspx?itemref=9560 for people who can't buy direct from the club/Taproom. I'm not sure if the club gets some sort of a cut/fee for all the tickets they sell directly so it may still be best to buy direct from the club if you can.

The only standing space is in The North Stand. The Batley fans made loads of noise at Featherstone which I'm sure helped spurr the lads on. If we can get all Batley fans in The North Stand making the same (or even more) noise then this should help...

Whats the difference between a £15 and a £30 ticket if we are all in the same stand?

Would presume the cheap ones are adjacent to the try line at the end of the stand and the dearer ones in the centre of the stand opposite the centre line. The tickets presumably are for specific seats and no moving around allowed.

I assume the North (Batley) Stand is unallocated throughout the stand?

If that is the standing area, then yes. But I presume the seated stand will have areas allocated to three of the teams that are playing that day, one team for each match.

got mine, back a sticks will be the place to be for batley fans + band..lol. humptie    humptie dumptie... :sclerosis:

n buford, click ont link above your post and it shows you the red seats at £30. plus other areas at lsv and costs.

COME ON THE DOGS.. its  begining   to be a lot like christmas.. forget telly get their, a chapter in life for the taking.

Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to sit down on Sunday - apart from those who may of course be unable to stand all afternoon for health or age reasons. I'd have thought that standing behind the posts would be a must if we want to create any sort of atmosphere/backing.

Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to sit down on Sunday - apart from those who may of course be unable to stand all afternoon for health or age reasons. I'd have thought that standing behind the posts would be a must if we want to create any sort of atmosphere/backing.

Couldn't agree more. I know it's a personal preference, but why anyone would choose to sit to watch a sporting event is beyond me. However I accept that there are those who have a diametrically opposing view to mine.

same here just got mine ordered

your mail box is mighty full....RB......they have sealed it....

As a neutral (leyther), Bought my tickets online for £5 using code 'KINGSTONE5'. Hope this helps you and good luck on Sunday.

Cheers. Steve

I'm happy to pay the full amount so that the club will benefit from that.

does the club get anything extra from ticket sales ?....or just the minimum £30,000 for the loser,,,,,£50,000 for the winner....

if the club gains from ticket sales.....how come the RFL are seliing tickets for just a fiver?.....

as far as i know the RFL take the money for ticket sales, maybe club will get a percentage from what they sell ... no idea ... but BISSA will gain as just done direct debit to start up again after having to stop it 2 yrs ago due to financial reasons

as far as i know the RFL take the money for ticket sales, maybe club will get a percentage from what they sell ... no idea ... but BISSA will gain as just done direct debit to start up again after having to stop it 2 yrs ago due to financial reasons

I think BISSA have made a substancial difference to the Batley team over the last few years. Its committee and supporting membership should feel proud to have helped the dogs reach the play-off final

And its never too late to join :giveheart:

I think BISSA have made a substancial difference to the Batley team over the last few years. Its committee and supporting membership should feel proud to have helped the dogs reach the play-off final

And its never too late to join :giveheart:

Well said PM

Here,s the link to join Bissa , who are just approaching there tenth anniversary 2003 - 2013

http://bissa.co.uk/?page_id=55