Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eddie_Rombo

Shaun Robinson

9 posts in this topic

I've just heard that the Dewsbury Rams have signed Shaun Robinson. Is he any good?

He did well for us last season before joining Oxford and seems to have had a decent year down south. Runs the ball back strongly and a good finisher. Lacks a bit of height.

Thanks for that. Is he quick though? The Rams have been lacking a pacey winger for many a year

I remember Shaun when he was at Rochdale in U21s he had bags of potential, quick, good foot, good defender - I remember think he had a big future in front of him - if he has matured a bit I certainly think he could be a top player in the Championship 

I am suprised that Oldham havent done more to keep him around - why is an Oldham lad going to Oxford/Dewsbury to play his Rugby

I remember Shaun when he was at Rochdale in U21s he had bags of potential, quick, good foot, good defender - I remember think he had a big future in front of him - if he has matured a bit I certainly think he could be a top player in the Championship

I am suprised that Oldham havent done more to keep him around - why is an Oldham lad going to Oxford/Dewsbury to play his Rugby

Think he left oldham when he fell out me favour and went back to saddleworth rangers

I believe he fell out with Tony Benson when he was at Oldham but then signed for him at Oxford because he was offered more money than Oldham could afford. He's great lad and a good player.