Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weloveyouwakefield2

Come Dine With Me C4 on now

44 posts in this topic

She is called Louise Woodward. I follow her on Twitter: @mscityredgirl

Tanslation. HKR AWAY DAYS is a stalker.

Tanslation. HKR AWAY DAYS is a stalker.

HAHA - she's a RL fan and had some interesting things to say about Salford. Can't say I'm a CDWM fan though.

She is called Louise Woodward. I follow her on Twitter: @mscityredgirl

I thought it was her, she tries and promote rugby league for other clubs aswell as Salford, should doesnt hold back on the programme either!

I'm still at work so haven't seen the programme but if Salford get a bit of airtime then fair play to her!

She's an odd one on twitter.

She's an odd one in real life it seems!! but it wouldnt do for us all to be the same would it? she obviously loves Rugby League as she tried her best to bring Salford city reds into her meals on the programme..

She is called Louise Woodward.

:blink:

Bloody Hell!

I take it she's never appeared on "Supernanny".  :ph34r:

I have seen some of her stuff she designed for Salford on twitter (pre Dr K) and it was pretty creative.

And another one. Any more stalkers care to confess all?

Not guilty m'lud.

I dunno if this is true or not but there was a rumour earlier this year that Luke Gale was to be on Come Dine with Me.

I dunno if this is true or not but there was a rumour earlier this year that Luke Gale was to be on Come Dine with Me.

After the cameo popping his head round the door in 'The Syndicate', he was subsequently banned from tv.

She was quite vocal around the time when Salford were going through it, with Wilkinson leaving etc, and seems like she has real passion for the club and RL, which is great.. Though have also seen her 'creative' efforts for promoting other clubs.. and i use the term 'creative' in the loosest possible sense.. (hope she has a day job)..

Will try and check out the episode on +1 if poss. always great to see RL get a mention on TV

I've known of Louise since she was a kid, always passionate about Salford and sometimes this can be misplaced. She worked in the club shop for a while.

The problem is she sometimes lacks a filter, airs too much info on the internet.

Any promotion of the sport has to be good though, hope she does it in the right way.

Really? I also heard that Gaz Hock was going to be on Top Gear, but I doubt it.

This is why we need the ability to vote negatively on posts.

He's served his ban.

I've known of Louise since she was a kid, always passionate about Salford and sometimes this can be misplaced. She worked in the club shop for a while.

The problem is she sometimes lacks a filter, airs too much info on the internet.

Any promotion of the sport has to be good though, hope she does it in the right way.

I used to follow here but she bored me senseless - the tweets about a 3some with 2 SL players was the final straw for me

I used to follow here but she bored me senseless - the tweets about a 3some with 2 SL players was the final straw for me

that saddens me...  would say so much more about her if true... hope not or maybe I'm just an old fuddy duddy

I would be surprised if she would be interested in a 3some with SL players. I thought she batted for the other team.