Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bedlam breakout

ban all cooking programmes

13 posts in this topic

if I see another whisk or egg been broken, another sizzling pan, another  sweaty contestant , another knob of butter, a random hand turning an oven dial- I swear I will fekkin scream- is there nothing else but this shyyte on tv 24 7? how many berstard cooking programmes can there be? how many zombified viewers don't realise its a barrage of ###### in their living rooms- a cheap insult on the human mind,.

Turn off your television.

Seriously.

It just makes you angry all the time.

Nice to see the 6 year olds can still get hold of a computer.

Cookery programmes inspire people to avoid the pie & chips culture that Bedlam wishes on our younger children.

We need cooks to show that there is a food source beyond fried food & Jamies 30 minute meals

Edited by CKN: try not to be too offensive.

posting on forums doesn't get tougher than this!

If my partner actually learnt some new skills by watching these programs I wouldn't mind them..

well bake off inspired the wife to make some super malt loafs yesterday. am sure a few slices will make it to the lsv sunday :gaming:

is there nothing else but this shyyte on tv 24 7

Yes there is. HTH.

well bake off inspired the wife to make some super malt loafs yesterday. am sure a few slices will make it to the lsv sunday :gaming:

And it certainly inspired that Hollywood guy to new heights of ecstasy!!!

so if I stand in my local restaurant kitchen all night that's entertainment is it? ok 2 or 3 of these shows a week on tv fair enough but producers  have latched on to a cheap show to make and they are gonna fill our living rooms with it, I doubt anyone makes a fraction of the garbage they serve up after the shows finished, too busy switching over to see whats been going on in "the chicken shop" 

Take your Ritalin, PLEASE!

If my partner actually learnt some new skills by watching these programs I wouldn't mind them..

If you learnt some new skills by watching these programs, I'm sure she wouldn't mind them, either. ;)

if I see another whisk or egg been broken, another sizzling pan, another  sweaty contestant , another knob of butter, a random hand turning an oven dial- I swear I will fekkin scream- is there nothing else but this shyyte on tv 24 7? how many berstard cooking programmes can there be? how many zombified viewers don't realise its a barrage of ###### in their living rooms- a cheap insult on the human mind,.

Please take this as a very public warning that deliberately bypassing the sweary word filter to this extent is unacceptable and can result in bans.  I will post a separate warning on a new thread as well.