Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red mamma

Tickets for Sunday

35 posts in this topic

If you haven't yet got tickets for Sunday, you can get them on the rfl site and by adding kingstone5 in the discount code box all tickets will be £5. Bargain. X

Applying on the website is glitchy especially when you try and complete and get a nag screen for rfl membership number, better by phone and pick up tickets at adult learning centre before game £30 ticket for £7 quid all in just got one myself, cant be bad 3rd row back east stand block F right on centreline...bring it on....

call cost nearly 3 quid on my mobile mind!

Nice deal if you want to sit in the Hornets stand! Seriously its poor when they do stuff like this, 15 or 20 quid for the finallist tickets and then reduce them like this, typical RFL all because the Golden duo of Fax and Fev didnt get to the final. The RFL also changed the ticket allocations because of this. They really are a joke.

We have bought our tickets for £20 to find out we are stuck in a corner.

Yet now you can have a seat on the centre line for £7. We shall see when we get there, bloody ridicules

I never, ever, ever buy tickets in advance no matter what the offer is. I just don't even consider it. Never know what is going to happen between purchasing ticket and game day.

This really stinks, real fans lose out every time. RFL  are a joke. We pay £15 & £20 for ###### seats and the best seat go for £5 & £7. Even Hornets supporters shouldn't be treated like this. ;)

How exactly can you get tickets for this game?  Publicity in Oldham seems to have been minimal.  I was thinking of going but doubt if I can get to Whitebank at the times quoted.  Can we get tickets on the day?  Also worried that attending grand finals seems to put kiss of death on Oldham!

I can't buy tickets on the Leigh sports village website so hope you can pay on day. Hope babies are free too!

I can't buy tickets on the Leigh sports village website so hope you can pay on day. Hope babies are free too!

A mate of mine will deffo give you a baby for free love.   ;)

According to spectator information on Hornets website :

Prams/pushchairs are not allowed to be taken into the stadium bowl and there is no storage facility on site.

We have bought our tickets for £20 to find out we are stuck in a corner.

Yet now you can have a seat on the centre line for £7. We shall see when we get there, bloody ridicules

Whichever corner you are in if you don't like the view you will be able to move.

FYI  the  kingstone5 special offer did not end midday on the 26th or 6.18 pm on that day.I bought 13 tickets @ £5.00 at 11.30pm on the 26th and a further 4 also a fiver  at 11.30am sat 28th. RFL website ,collect at Leigh ticket office.............simples.

Rang the Rfl who said we have to buy tickets through Oldham. Which we can't do.

So will have to drive over to Leigh in the morning

Does anybody know if you can go out of the ground and back in again once you have bought a ticket? I'm buying mine on the day. Want to watch the first game but need to go outside to meet people before the second game starts.

Does anybody know if you can go out of the ground and back in again once you have bought a ticket? I'm buying mine on the day. Want to watch the first game but need to go outside to meet people before the second game starts.

if its the same as the other finals we've been to at Warrington and headingly , not a chance !!