Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red mamma

Tickets for Sunday

35 posts in this topic

They say you can on the RFL website as Kinstone press are doing something outside the ground.

What are the rules for bringing a flask of coffee some butties and water in a rucksack at LSV anyone?

Funny that at Leigh, you can get a passout (stamp on the hand) to go out (for a cigarette, if you're a smoker), just like you can at any of the Oldham night clubs. But you can't at Whitebank. Hamilton, please take note. If people are looking for a pretext not to go to Whitebank, and they're a smoker, you're giving them one. How much would it cost for a stamp and the security people are already there at the gate. Wake up, for goodness sake.

Must admit that although I have followed Roughyeds with interest today was the first time that I have watched the team live since the

Watersheddings days.

There was another reason for me going to Leigh today therefore I decided to take advantage of the Kingstone offer

Many thanks to the OP

I was disappointed that you did not get the promotion that your season deserved but believe it or not it I am now looking forward to getting to the Whitebank  next season

Funny that at Leigh, you can get a passout (stamp on the hand) to go out (for a cigarette, if you're a smoker), just like you can at any of the Oldham night clubs. But you can't at Whitebank. Hamilton, please take note. If people are looking for a pretext not to go to Whitebank, and they're a smoker, you're giving them one. How much would it cost for a stamp and the security people are already there at the gate. Wake up, for goodness sake.

Feel I must mention that this is the first time there's been anything like that at the LSV but I'm sure our own fans will be pushing for it to become a regular thing next season!

Feel I must mention that this is the first time there's been anything like that at the LSV but I'm sure our own fans will be pushing for it to become a regular thing next season!

Great stadium - only issue seems to be parking.

Steward on main car park suggested we parked 1.5 miles away at Pennington Flash! Ignored him and managed to get a spot on the sports centre - 100 yards from stadium.

Steward on main car park suggested we parked 1.5 miles away at Pennington Flash! Ignored him and managed to get a spot on the sports centre - 100 yards from stadium.

Usually ok with people arriving on foot or parking in the town centre but obviously a lot more travelling fans today. I tend to park on the estate at the side of the ground rather than being sat in traffic for 20 minutes on the main car park.

Pennington Flash is about 5mins walk from ground so don't know why he said that. I know as I walk that way most days.