Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carlos

Briscoe to Leeds

101 posts in this topic

Not sure when announced (probably after GF or Friday) whenever Leeds season is done.

It's happened you're right (although you have been recently to be fair)

I don't see where he's going to fit though. Hardaker has signed a big deal recently so won't move, Hall seems likely to stay and there has been minor rumours about BJB but I dont see why he would move though.

Bishop to Warrington then it is.

Is this to replace Hodgson then? Does Mac prefer Briscoe to Bishop? Does Bishop prefer full back??

Briscoe will replace BJB, who will want to go somewhere he can play full back I reckon.

Id heard BJB to Wire to replace Hodgson at Full Back. Briscoe to replace BJB. But who knows?!

Moley (again) on twitter yesterday saying Briscoe is going to Leeds instead of the move to the NRL which was mentioned earlier in the year.

He already has a brother at Leeds so wouldn't be a surprise to see them playing together there. His other brother Jack is coming off contract at Hull as well I believe. Maybe all three will end up at Leeds.

The Leeds coach in set up will no doubt get the best out of Tom. Hate to say it abput my club but FC would have held him back.

Not sure when announced (probably after GF or Friday) whenever Leeds season is done.

Friday then.

His mother & father told OF and I at the magic weekend he was going to Leeds - Makes a change from Aunty Kath buying Leeds rejects!

He has been nothing like on it this year and am quite pleased to see him go - There is another Lineham in the waiting so not too bothered and certainly will free up a few quid 

:bye:

how about kallum watkins to wire?? heard this last week,

Understand that Leeds have accepted an offer for a player but not disclosed to said player as yet to make decision.

What about ratchford surely he will play full bk for wire? But then again I got told he was going to wigan

Seems odd....Ratchford's seemed the obvious replacement for Hodgson, almost like he's been waiting for him to retire......now he has, it would seem to daft to go to wigan now his place at FB is cemented at wire

His mother & father told OF and I at the magic weekend he was going to Leeds - Makes a change from Aunty Kath buying Leeds rejects!

He has been nothing like on it this year and am quite pleased to see him go - There is another Lineham in the waiting so not too bothered and certainly will free up a few quid 

:bye:

Lineham.....  is he the super fast winger.... just remember seeing Hull live this season and they had a real speedster.    The sort of speed I haven't seen much nowadays....   as distinct from the run over you type of winger.

His mother & father told OF and I at the magic weekend he was going to Leed

Eh? No they didn't! They said they still didn't know where he was going.

Jeez, you must have been chugging on your hip flask early that day...

If BJB goes to Wire, Leeds outside backs will look like this next year:

Hardaker

Briscoe

Watkins

Moon

Hall

If Briscoe can get back to something like, surely that's the best back line in the SL!

FWIW too, I'd move Hall to the right. He always looks better that side and his dip in for to me has more to do with the fact that I don't think Moon and hisself combine well.

If BJB goes to Wire, Leeds outside backs will look like this next year:

Hardaker

Briscoe

Watkins

Moon

Hall

If Briscoe can get back to something like, surely that's the best back line in the SL!

That would be the best back line in the world.