Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Baron Mk11

Not Happy

13 posts in this topic

Just seen the seating plan, I (we) are paying £20.00m to sit in a corner, thought they would be decent seats at that price. If I had researched it firsSeating Plan.doct I would have picked a different area. (Great Allocation)

Just seen the seating plan, I (we) are paying £20.00m to sit in a corner, thought they would be decent seats at that price. If I had researched it firs Seating Plan.doct I would have picked a different area. (Great Allocation)

£20.00m ???????? Think you've just bought the stadium plus all of Leigh , Atherton and the roundabout at junction 4on th m61.

If you go on the rfl website and look for tickets you can get a red zone one (on centreline) for FIVE POUNDS, after entering kingstone5 in special discount area, Once again the loyal fans have got the shaft! offer ends this lunchtime.

According to the LSV website the seating allocation is Rochdale Hornet fans have the whole of the East Stand to fill not just a corner..

Sheffield Eagles – South Stand and West Stand Blocks A-D
Batley Bulldogs – North Stand
Rochdale Hornets – East Stand Blocks I, J and K
Oldham – West Stand H, I and J

Thats the allocations folks, chronic from the RFL!!

Sheffield Eagles – South Stand and West Stand Blocks A-D

Batley Bulldogs – North Stand

Rochdale Hornets – East Stand Blocks I, J and K

Oldham – West Stand H, I and J

Thats the allocations folks, chronic from the RFL!!

Where are you mate?

From our previous experiences at finals the RFL do have a habit of doing this. I suppose that they rely on the fact the fans of the represented teams will buy their tickets from their respective clubs so that they can be together - yes unfair, but I for one, would not want to be anywhere else on the day but with the true Oldham fans, in the seats allocated to us. That alone is worth every penny of my £20!! 

Dont know Tosh lol, one of the Oldham blocks haha, OutofTownRoughyed has sorted me and the missus tickets so i aint sure :) Be a good day out for everyone, hope its a good game, usually is with the Hornets. With the right result of course!! Should be lots of banter too, looking forward to it, good luck to both teams.

I remember a few years back paying top dollar (£25 if I remember right) for tickets to watch England v New Zealand at Huddersfield only to find out that if I'd waited and paid cash at the turnstile I could have got in for a tenner.  Nice one RFL.

I am buying my ticket on the day. Can somebody tell me where the Crusaders fans are going to be please - Gogledd???? For the first time on many years I am not sure who I want to support in any of the 3 games. looking forward to it, especially Miners .v. Pats. Got good friends in both camps.

I am buying my ticket on the day. Can somebody tell me where the Crusaders fans are going to be please - Gogledd???? For the first time on many years I am not sure who I want to support in any of the 3 games. looking forward to it, especially Miners .v. Pats. Got good friends in both camps.

East Stand Block H (row P and Q I think).  We are going for the 3 games and meeting Linda outside.  I have 17 seats booked.  It may be worth you meeting us before buying tickets as Paula may have  a spare.

East Stand Block H (row P and Q I think).  We are going for the 3 games and meeting Linda outside.  I have 17 seats booked.  It may be worth you meeting us before buying tickets as Paula may have  a spare.

Genuinely not trying to be impolite and inhospitable but why don't you lot ask for your own forum?

You could sort your jollies out on it instead of ours, converse in Welsh instead of the Biffs board and give us (and others) a place to take the pyss out of you when things don't go your way.

Like I say not trying to get rid of you but there does seem enough of you to justify your own forum.