Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allroughyed

We forgive you Jesus

15 posts in this topic

No, Dont blaspheme the Good Lord...try this...

post-19229-0-32282300-1380223748_thumb.jpg

Maybe a caption competition....

Just what would our all singing all dancing leader be thinking of...Future Glory?

I am a biff knob head.

Yes... indeed you are a true BIFFO!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes ....indeed we surely Have

Haha Hornets think they have a chance.

Ha Ha... WE DID!!!!!!!!

Haha Hornets think they have a chance.

Hello... anyone there?

Ah, thought not.

I have already liked Barons statement and can only really add that hornets deserved it on the day. Good luck to them and gutted we lost!

Thanks Tosh1960, believe it or not, I have not spoken to one Hornets fan who does not want you up there with us. There is no finer game than Hornets Vs Roughyeds, the best derby game in Rugby League. I only hope we stay up next season and you join us then we can resume the battle.

Commiserations and Kind Regards

The Baron Mk 11

No 1....

We must forgive Jesus for his sins

No 2.....

Thanks Tosh1960, believe it or not, I have not spoken to one Hornets fan who does not want you up there with us. There is no finer game than Hornets Vs Roughyeds, the best derby game in Rugby League. I only hope we stay up next season and you join us then we can resume the battle.

Commiserations and Kind Regards

The Baron Mk 11

So I will go in reverse order...

No 2 - I fully agree Baron, I would much rather see Oldham up there with us, we both need this derby and the rivalry, on the whole I think most of the decent Oldham fans have been magnanimous in defeat and have admitted the better team one, thank you for that...

However.....

No1 - Where has this plonker dissapeard too? Hmmmmmm

No 1....

No 2.....

So I will go in reverse order...

No 2 - I fully agree Baron, I would much rather see Oldham up there with us, we both need this derby and the rivalry, on the whole I think most of the decent Oldham fans have been magnanimous in defeat and have admitted the better team one, thank you for that...

However.....

No1 - Where has this plonker dissapeard too? Hmmmmmm

Last heard of living the Biffo dream threatening someone on the Oldham board. Mind you to be fair the person he was threatening was talking utter tripe. 

Allroughyed won't come on here because we had a good following on Sunday, probably more than the Roughyeds, so he has nothing to talk about.