Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiwityke

On Internet?

9 posts in this topic

I and Frank would appreciate it if someone can tell us where to watch the GREAT GAME.

Cheers

Kiwityke

Hi Doc,Thanks for the links.I didn't realise you had sent a message until I read your post to Richard,Lets hope we can pick up the game on one of them.Could you please send Richard those links too.

To all who have sent me PMs over the last year and haven't received a reply,please except my apologies.Will have to start looking in my mailbox.

will u be able to put on this forum as a lot of my friends would like to no too.I will forward it to them.cheers

will u be able to put on this forum as a lot of my friends would like to no too.I will forward it to them.cheers

Has to be done in PM!

Doc,Iv'e sent a PM to Richard with the links .Fingers crossed!

Frank and Kiwityke have an excuse for not attending in person, living on the other side of the globe.

What are your friends' excuses?

What's stopping them travelling to LSV, watching live and giving our players their vocal support?

I WILL be attending but my friends are traveling the world and are in brazil at the moment.is that ok??????