Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Death to the Rah Rah's

BARLA CUMBRIA MEN'S ARL GRAND FINAL

5 posts in this topic

This Sunday there is the first BARLA Cumbria Men's League Grand Final between Walney and Maryport at 3.00pm

There will also be a curtain raiser at 1.00pm with Wath Brow taking on Barrow Island.

They should both be cracking games so get yourselves down to watch

Walney 30-24 Maryport

Barrow island 20-12 Wath brow A

2 cracking games, and i hope the cumbria mens league gets expanded next season!!

I wouldn't worry about it Shun. Why would anyone want to join a progressive hard fought Cumbria League when you can win a league by not playing games? Any local club with any ambition would want to be part of the league after the performances by the 4 sides today, but sometimes it's easier to be a big fish in a small pond. All four sides today proved why this league could be a success and 700+ watching would agree but at the end of the day you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink!

I wouldn't worry about it Shun. Why would anyone want to join a progressive hard fought Cumbria League when you can win a league by not playing games? Any local club with any ambition would want to be part of the league after the performances by the 4 sides today, but sometimes it's easier to be a big fish in a small pond. All four sides today proved why this league could be a success and 700+ watching would agree but at the end of the day you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink!

Did Joe Elliot ask you to post this....