Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ckn

Hunslet and Leeds Dual Registration Thread

283 posts in this topic

WOW is more or less all I can say as a passionate 4th generation Hunslet fan who hates Leeds Rhinos. This is a brilliantly worded post from Mystic Meg*. Absolute common sense. So We Shall Again

*Unless Meg is actually GH or his wife!

No it's not one of them penola they weren't there last night although I did hear that 72 is a bold middle aged man called dave

Wasn't going to post on here again but I just had to one more time to comment on the very eloquent post compiled by mystic Meg. I don't know who you are but that has to be the best and most accurate description of what the club is having to do to still be in existence, so my hat goes off to you my friend for wording it so well and what appeared to be with passion for the clubs future. I sincerely hope it rubs off on all the doubters and sceptics who have their own agendas on what Hunslet is about and the hatred can be put to one side and all pull in the same direction for the good of the club and its future.

terry . I ve NO problem with duel reg . I just Dont want ANYTHING to do with Leeds R.L. I am allowed to say this as I TRULY FEAR for my clubs future ........ I remind you of the after dinner speech , made by Mr MC DERMOTT ......

Look, we all fear for the clubs future and in my opinion is living on borrowed time already. We have the worst attendance figures of all the established clubs and don't seem able to drum up new support. So what is the answer? We have an old supporter base with no new young supporters coming through. How do you predict we survive? The only way is to get a multi millionaire on board or MAYBE, keep in the top couple of clubs in the championship every year for about 10 seasons and see if support returns. With Leeds' help we could possibly do the latter.

I rest my case hope you end up with the satisfaction of knowing you individually ruined this forum 72 good job don't reply im done now .To HIST keep up the great work

and im sure the club will survive.

gabby . Welcome back . Did we not have Leeds R.L. help last season ????? We got RELEGATED !!!!!!! FACT ...... 2 points to note , 1... Hunslet won 2 games , back end ,without any , so called Help . 2. Quiet interesting that Leeds got shut of 2 of the players they farmed out to us , at the same time preventing Hunslet Men ,from playing for Hunslet.......

both of them walked straight into another super league club too

This thread is now locked. Hunslet72 we have all had enough of your consistently negative comments about the club. You are driving a once fun and interesting forum in to the ground and with the trust given to me as a moderator (I am an ordinary fan as well) I am warning you that if you post any more of your damaging comments even if you do believe your own propaganda, I will recommend to the forum directors that your account is deleted