Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ckn

Hunslet and Leeds Dual Registration Thread

283 posts in this topic

... Why do you label people "troll",just cos they have an opinion that may differ to yours ?? My own agenda is to keep Hunslet As Hunslet. I wont back down or gn away , you will be aware of the Leeds R.L. coach public speech to take Hunslet over ? Now then ,is that what You want ???? From Hunslet troll 72 ...

Maybe this will help

http://www.bing.com/search?q=troll%20definition&FORM=HPNTLB&PC=HPNTDF&QS=n#

Hunslet72 I am a writer by trade so might wax lyrical at times, I always use 3 words for every one necessary.

... Thanks. Alot of Great writers have been Persecuted for Unpopular views . Which overtime prove to be Accurate and Wellfounded ...Best of Luck to Hunslet , Hope They can Maintain their Independent Identity ....

... Thanks for that... More sense from Lincolnshire Hawk and Cardigan arms . But Gosh arent You Great with a keyboard ! ! !

You've got me beat hands down on the caps button though.

The board made the decision to D. R

...Thankyou Progman for your HONEST reply.... Lets hope we dont live to Rue the day !...

...Thankyou Progman for your HONEST reply.... Lets hope we dont live to Rue the day !...

Again,lets see evidence in BLACK AND WHITE to prove your conspiracy theory that Leeds are out to destroy Hunslet.Is it the same with all DR agreements or a re you happty to just use this one.Yes Bramley played at Headingley because they didn't have a ground,they were also bankrupt.Now you usually put 2+2 together and make 5 on that one and say Leeds were responsible for the demise of Bramley but in reality they had already gone.

The council shafted bramley and Leeds finished them off

You've got the first bit right.

To... The King of Leon , And Penola..Congratulations on offerin to give your time up to Police this forum. Would you both be Willing to Answerme 4 Honest questions??? 1 .Are you board members ? 2 .Are you H.I.S.T. members ? 3 .Are you in agreement with Leeds R.L. being Hunslets DRP ? 4 .Are you in agreememt to Hunslet retaining the same Head coach that got Hunslet Relegated ? THANKING YOU For your Co.operation ....

They are not board members as for the rest irrelevant I'm sure their personal opinions will not effect their judgment

They are not board members as for the rest irrelevant I'm sure their personal opinions will not effect their judgment

... Their views are Critical to what they will : will not allow to be posted ... i.e. Would you want Staitheclose ,Mrbus,Hawkwindbag ,Gabby or Terrywebb.... to be Policing this Hunslet forum ???

... Their views are Critical to what they will : will not allow to be posted ... i.e. Would you want Staitheclose ,Mrbus,Hawkwindbag ,Gabby or Terrywebb.... to be Policing this Hunslet forum ???

I understand your concerns completely if you have an issue I would suggest you contact John Drake or CKN. they are moderators here to make sure the site is clean and legal they won't have the power to delete posts if they don't agree with them

I understand your concerns completely if you have an issue I would suggest you contact John Drake or CKN. they are moderators here to make sure the site is clean and legal they won't have the power to delete posts if they don't agree with them

Oh yes they will if the trolling continues.

I would do , rather than you policing this forum, as we would all die or boredom from the  duel reg debate, which you like to drag on more than the ongoing SALE at DFS sofas , and that takes some doing.

I am not a member of HIST just a fan but I think that the reality is that when the fans took over the club

and saw the stark future of the club without a 'sugar daddy' to prop up the finances then hard decisions

had to made 'quickly'. The tie in with Leeds was a shock to everyone but although some see it as the death

knell of the club others see it as our salvation at least in the short term. Until recently I would have said that

I would rather the club fold than be in 'bed' with Leeds but when you think about what that means it would be

heartbreaking for all Hunslet fans.

I appreciate the passion shown by fans who want nothing to do with Leeds or GH but they are a successful

business and have good management. We in contrast are ( at the moment ) a struggling business with

ever dwindling resources who need all the help we can get. Our board members are doing the best they can

with what meagre resources they have and what is wrong with using what Leeds offer us to 'our' best advantage.

Last season was obviously a disaster but who could have predicted Leeds injury crisis and of course they looked

after no 1 first as we would have done in the same position. If fans want to withdraw their support then I can 

respect that but cannot agree with it unless they would as I have already said prefer the club to go out of existence.

I understand that I have chosen to support a club with a few hundred fans which is trying to compete with other clubs

some who have 7 - 10 times our fan base. Personally I wouldn't change teams and if Hunslet go under then I would

not watch Rugby League again because I couldn't bring myself to support any other team. If DR is the only way we

can survive then I will swallow my pride and be pragmatic about the fact that Leeds are helping us out. We all know

that GH is doing this for the good of 'his' club and why would he care about us but that doesn't mean we can't use

the situation to Hunslet's advantage.

I have gone to the big screen and awarded a try for this post.

I would do , rather than you policing this forum, as we would all die or boredom from the duel reg debate, which you like to drag on more than the ongoing SALE at DFS sofas , and that takes some doing.

... Nice one .Point taken. I Dont have a problem with D/R. ... History shows Leeds R.L. Never help anyone.They think they ARE Rugby League ... Luckily for Us all teams like Wigan can bring them down to earth ... They ll know how We feel. Any other team would be fine....

funnily enough at least 1 of those members was asked, so seems its you in the wrong not them

funnily enough at least 1 of those members was asked, so seems its you in the wrong not them

... according to John Drake ,moderatorS came forward , the S means , More than 1 . Noname6 back to school !!!!

Hunslet72 I am a writer by trade so might wax lyrical at times, I always use 3 words for every one necessary.

The future is secure then Lincs. Just get that international best-seller penned and get on the board !!  ;) 

... Nice one .Point taken. I Dont have a problem with D/R. ... History shows Leeds R.L. Never help anyone.They think they ARE Rugby League ... Luckily for Us all teams like Wigan can bring them down to earth ... They ll know how We feel. Any other team would be fine....

Really,in your blinkered opinion yes.As for the comment "teams like Wigan",don't you think that's a little patronising to one,if not the most succesful club in Rugby League history.I  think your non existent argument isn't against DR,just the Leeds club in general.Again,it's about time you backed up your claims with BLACK AND WHITE eveidence.It's getting tedious in the extreme.