Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ckn

Hunslet and Leeds Dual Registration Thread

283 posts in this topic

I am afraid my wife has first div's on the money I make from the books Hawkwingbag I write, its only people like JK Rowlings

who make a fortune from my game. If I had a fortune to spend i'd set up a alternative league in opposition to Super League

and cast the big clubs adrift and having been in the top league would disqualify you from entering my 'Fantastic League'.

I am afraid my wife has first div's on the money I make from the books Hawkwingbag I write, its only people like JK Rowlings

who make a fortune from my game. If I had a fortune to spend i'd set up a alternative league in opposition to Super League

and cast the big clubs adrift and having been in the top league would disqualify you from entering my 'Fantastic League'.

So your a fictional writer then (top league) , What books have you written !..... Just curious

The first line of your post has a very familiar ring to it ...

and in fact the rest of it resonates with me as well !!  

But if a former production assistant on "Later With Jools Holland" can make £60 million out of "50 Shades" then there's hope for anyone ...

No I write military history and if you want to google me my name is Philip Jowett just put in an image search

and all my books come up. By the way this is not an advertisement! 

No I write military history and if you want to google me my name is Philip Jowett just put in an image search

and all my books come up. By the way this is not an advertisement!

You nearly got moderated there for a sales pitch LOL

You nearly got moderated there for a sales pitch LOL

Ha Ha , Be careful or you'll be getting the Chinese water torture treatment...............

GREETINGS ALL .Well I feel ive been to Heaven and back . The 2 most Hated teams in sport getting Hammered ! LIVING THE DREAM… ITS GREAT TO BE ALIVE………

GREETINGS ALL .Well I feel ive been to Heaven and back . The 2 most Hated teams in sport getting Hammered ! LIVING THE DREAM… ITS GREAT TO BE ALIVE………

Isn't this thread supposed to be about dual registration?

Do we all think Leeds R.L. will be using the £120,000 they Saved by not having an 'A' team to pay for new signing ????

Do we all think Leeds R.L. will be using the £120,000 they Saved by not having an 'A' team to pay for new signing ???? P.s. It makes the 10 k cheque Hunslet GRATEFULLY received look PATHETIC !!!!! But Hey thats Leeds R.L. for yr.....

The one thing pathetic on here is you, get your facts right before posting in future, god its embarrassing.

The one thing pathetic on here is you, get your facts right before posting in future, god its embarrassing.

...Which fact would you like clarification upon. If i can help ,i will...

The only cheque presented in the phoenix by Warren was for 10 grand lottery funding from hist to the club

The only cheque presented in the phoenix by Warren was for 10 grand lottery funding from hist to the club

....Many thanks Progman . MY Sincere appologies .I got The 10k part Wrong. Im Happy to Hold my hands up ....

spoil sport, was entertaining watch the doomsayers could up with ridiculous theories

That's ok 72 didn't want to post about it till I had asked

Pity 72 didn't do the same instead of guessing and making things up as he goes along should spend his time writing children's novels instead of putting his childish thoughts on here.

thanks george ,advice like that is priceless ....have you anything of interest to say about Hunslet .or is it just a case of knocking fellow supporters , because their views may differ from yours ???

Pity 72 didn't do the same instead of guessing and making things up as he goes along should spend his time writing children's novels instead of putting his childish thoughts on here.

72 learn how to reply or quote for gods sake.

72 learn how to reply or quote for gods sake.

.. I have to laugh , your very quick to slag me off ,quite rightly so, as my keyboard skills are limited .Its AMAZING You are as QUIET as a Church Mouse with regards to Hunslets coach , the guy who Led My Great club to Relegation . Guess im just an easy target staithelose ?..