Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ckn

Hunslet and Leeds Dual Registration Thread

283 posts in this topic

72 you might have your opinion but using the word cancer, your sailing close to the wind, no one wants to ban anyone so calm it down please.

Suzzy ,Its my opinion that many Hunslet supporters will stay away and at the best attend the odd match. The d/r did nt work . People dont Trust Leeds R.L. Yve got B.mcDermotts speech to take Hunslet over .Leeds were allowed a season to show their True colours. Hunslet were let down. A New d/r partner could be the answer. Untill the "CANCER" is dealt with , I TRULY FEAR For The FUTURE of This GREAT Club....

Every body has an opinion 72 which is fair enough but you do seem to take it to the extreme by constantly repeating your opinion over and over.

everyone that posts on here now knows your grievances but to have it constantly rammed down our throats doesn't make you the most popular cherry on the cake lol so do as leon says and just rain it in a tad.Like i said previously its not going to make any difference to next seasons set up so lets all just get on with the job in hand that's winning back promotion give Hist the chance to redeem last season then we can all look forward to the future as long as there's a Hunslet Hawks still competing in R/L then the club is alive and well.

Thanks K O L and Suzzy .Enjoy the Forum . Warning Understood...

Its not a warning in anyway shape or form dont take it to heart we all want to get along as Friends on here we understand your feelings but lets put it to bed and look forward to the team getting back into action go with the flow and lets all get on good lad.

Its not a warning in anyway shape or form dont take it to heart we all want to get along as Friends on here we understand your feelings but lets put it to bed and look forward to the team getting back into action go with the flow and lets all get on good lad.

... Yes , thats fine , i m prepared to do that ....

Suzzy ,Its my opinion that many Hunslet supporters will stay away and at the best attend the odd match. The d/r did nt work . People dont Trust Leeds R.L. Yve got B.mcDermotts speech to take Hunslet over .Leeds were allowed a season to show their True colours. Hunslet were let down. A New d/r partner could be the answer. Untill the "CANCER" is dealt with , I TRULY FEAR For The FUTURE of This GREAT Club....

That's disgraceful.It truly is.Just when i thought certain Hunslet supporters couldn't get any lower.

That's disgraceful.It truly is.Just when i thought certain Hunslet supporters couldn't get any lower.

Hunslet 72 has acknowledged what he wrote has upset a few people. Time to move on

Hunslet 72 has acknowledged what he wrote has upset a few people. Time to move on

True.After all Hunslets survival is a common goal.

I would expect a few Rhino fringe first team players will end up at Belle Vue on loan with the mess their in losing players left right and centre.

I would expect a few Rhino fringe first team players will end up at Belle Vue on loan with the mess their in losing players left right and centre.

cheers gaz

cheers gaz

That street (Staithe close , village chippy) is 2 streets away from Blackpools house , i'd better tell General Salt when i see him...........

Surely he's not daft enough to 1 get caught twice and 2 put his position as a board member in jeopardy by abusing forum members on here

Its time everybody used the names we knew before all this daftness started

Its time everybody used the names we knew before all this daftness started

well said Col , i was gunna post every user name at the side of everyones real name that i knew of.....................

well said Col , i was gunna post every user name at the side of everyones real name that i knew of.....................

the thing with that is I know some people more by their forum names and if you said oh it's John brown or whoever I wouldn't know who they were any way. I'm Chris Doherty by the way ( thought I would start the ball rolling)

the thing with that is I know some people more by their forum names and if you said oh it's John brown or whoever I wouldn't know who they were any way. I'm Chris Doherty by the way ( thought I would start the ball rolling)

I'm macca

Ha Ha liar , your nose is nearly bigger than mine................

I'm Sparticus B-)

I know , you've gone out for a pint and a curry , you text me earlier.................

Ha Ha liar , your nose is nearly bigger than mine................

what do you mean???

what do you mean???

I mean Pinocchio , your nose is getting bigger

I mean Pinocchio , your nose is getting bigger

tell him the truth rik!!!

yeah tell me the truth

You said you were Chris Doherty , i've just had it comfirmed by Macca that thats your real name , always knew you as that double act that does panto , sorry mate ha ha