Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ckn

Hunslet and Leeds Dual Registration Thread

283 posts in this topic

if they finish above us in their league they'll be champions imo. This is a cracking squad of players in league 1.

.. I agree,without a doubt,Great Sqaud... but , is the driver gonna be upto the job???....

Which Leeds club will finish the highest in their respective divisions ?? The "Olde slow men" from across the river in superleague or Hunslet in champ 1, playing under the guidance of our coach .Not an Easy 1 to call ! BUT Sorry to say ,my cash is NOT With us ...

Tell you what - I am trying to find a bookies who will take a bet now on Hunslet.  I will put £100 each on Hunslet winning the league and winning the Grand Final in Champ 1.  Give me 10 - 1 on each and make it an accumulator......

So for the league £100 at 10 - 1 is £1000.  For the Grand Final £1000 at 10 - 1 is £10,000 

If thats how it works, it s no brainer - get in

Im so excited - I am going to post this on the Non dual reg site too

Tell you what - I am trying to find a bookies who will take a bet now on Hunslet.  I will put £100 each on Hunslet winning the league and winning the Grand Final in Champ 1.  Give me 10 - 1 on each and make it an accumulator......

So for the league £100 at 10 - 1 is £1000.  For the Grand Final £1000 at 10 - 1 is £10,000 

If you win the league i don't think you'd be in the play offs , if i'm wrong , sorry

If you win the league i don't think you'd be in the play offs , if i'm wrong , sorry

if it was that easy id be laying on a beech somewhere not stood in a freezing kitchen eating dripping and bread and smoking roll ups

if it was that easy id be laying on a beech somewhere not stood in a freezing kitchen eating dripping and bread and smoking roll ups

Why would you want to lay in a tree?

Why would you want to lay in a tree?

I'll have what your on.... :drag:

I do know the difference between Beach and Beech with me being a joiner , everyone know that DS Don Beech was that nasty copper on the Bill played by Bill Murray..............

Think he thinks where thick

just having a bit of a laugh. Most wont understand that. Esp the pc brigade

Think he thinks where thick

From what I read on here you all come across as highly informed and highly intelligent.

just having a bit of a laugh. Most wont understand that. Esp the pc brigade

I got it,hence no reply.

Tell you what - I am trying to find a bookies who will take a bet now on Hunslet. I will put £100 each on Hunslet winning the league and winning the Grand Final in Champ 1. Give me 10 - 1 on each and make it an accumulator......

So for the league £100 at 10 - 1 is £1000. For the Grand Final £1000 at 10 - 1 is £10,000

...Your abit wayward with Your prices .True odds will be to win league 4/6... after EASILY doing this ,the playoff odds will be 1/3. So your £100 double will return about £221... Easy ....

Hope Hunslet Sign Richard Moore as Player/assistant Coach .With promotion to Head coach for 2015 ......

Hope Hunslet Sign Richard Moore as Player/assistant Coach .With promotion to Head coach for 2015 ......

Your on another planet.

Your on another planet..... Not At All .We accept we are stuck with Mr. Heaton for 2014 . After that We move onwards And Upwards... Richard Moore put some Colossal shifts in and for me . IS THE WAY FORWARD.....ote]

Your on another planet..... Not At All .We accept we are stuck with Mr. Heaton for 2014 . After that We move onwards And Upwards... Richard Moore put some Colossal shifts in and for me . IS THE WAY FORWARD.....ote]

but thought you wanted nowt to do with leeds

Correct . But as he is a Free agent. I think he could do A Job for us . Build a team around a Big Hard Forward. They released him today .